Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Like I pointed out before, there is nothing on the website where you buy the tickets from that calls it a booking fee.

But you were right about the other bit. It is obvious you're not an expert.
No need to get personal. You don't have to take electros advice. It's there for people to make their own mind up on.

Chris

Administrator
No.

Do l have to ?

I'll send an e mail if you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do whatever you want.

I just thought with how much the issue has wound you up and with you providing links to Trading Standards you might have taken the lead on yourself to raise the issue wit hthe club rather than relying on other people to do it?

Electro

Do whatever you want.

I just thought with how much the issue has wound you up and with you providing links to Trading Standards you might have taken the lead on yourself to raise the issue wit hthe club rather than relying on other people to do it?
I always do.

Don't misinterpret my comments as wound up, I'm not. The link to the Office of Fair Trade was for people to read if they feel they need to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Foxy

Do people practice being rude and insulting or does it come naturally?

I get that non season ticket holders are upset but it is nice to see season ticket holders being repayed for their loyalty for once. As to the club making money .... if it goes back into the club what exactly is the problem.. Insulting Todd and the owners gets no-one anywhere.

Diafol

In the Cardiff section ? Only if season ticket holders decide they don't want to go.

On the other hand, if we don't make the final then there won't be a Cardiff section...

terry hunt

"If you are unable to use your normal season tickets on Saturday, please notify us via email on tk@cardiffdevils.com and if we are able to sell your tickets, we will pay you £5 per ticket. This buy-back scheme will only be in affect for games that are sold out in advance"

Out of interest, what's everyone's opinion on the above? £5 in the pockets of season ticket holders who can't attend, although I imagine many privately sell their tickets for higher prices for games they can't attend? Clever business or more profiteering? Fair price offered to the season ticket holders and sufficient loyalty shown to them? Genuinely undecided if that's a fair deal
You need to be careful with this.If i cant make a game i try to give my ticket to someone i know who would appreciate it.
STHolders tend to build up relationships with those who sit by them.The problem with this is your seat could go to an away fan.
It could also go to a obese drunken yob(also known as student).
Worst case scenario you could have Electro,Assole Stick or Gotham sat next to you airing their views on the Devils,Fans,IAW,TK,benefit claimants etc you could be rushing home for a bottle of paracetamol after the game(assuming you last that long).You may also make enemies for life of those who sit near you who may wait for their chance to get revenge.
Why not donate them to Ty Hafan or a local school

You need to be careful with this.If i cant make a game i try to give my ticket to someone i know who would appreciate it.
STHolders tend to build up relationships with those who sit by them.The problem with this is your seat could go to an away fan.
Worst case scenario you could have Electro,Assole Stick or Gotham sat next to you airing their views on the Devils,Fans,IAW,TK,benefit claimants etc you could be rushing home for a bottle of paracetamol after the game(assuming you last that long).You may also make enemies for life of those who sit near you who may wait for their chance to get revenge.
That's a very stereotypical view on students. When you consider nearly everybody attended school and most people nowadays are pushed to go down the university path. Think you might be offending a lot of "younger" fans there. Also I've watched IAW slowly start to sell out and the demographic of fans I've seen more and more of are the younger fans, some of which might have been students and you've labelled them as YOBS. Students draw in large crowds of friends. More friends more ticket sales. Students are also partaking in heavy drinking sessions, more money behind the IAW bar means better profit. Better profit means they can put money into the building to offer a better venue. A better venue means a happy community, as all I ever see on Twitter is how poor IAW actually is. You get where this is going........

Your newly labelled troll (Gotham)

Have a good day all.

There is a lot more "obese" & "drunken" middle aged and older fans at Devils games than there are younger fans. You are going to piss a lot of people off with that stereotypical view. After all with out younger fans when you lot pop your cloggs who will be the ones filling IAW? Todd always says the whole business is based around bums on seats, so it's not really a good idea to alienate those who will take over the reigns and help fill the arena week after week and keep the Devils running is it?

Whether its just me but I find the comments made about the Devils management/Players highly offensive and have no place on a Forum dedicated to support the Devils.

Moderators i think action should be taken before The Inferno goes the way of other fan forums of the past.

After my little rant I will stick to MNL

Whether its just me but I find the comments made about the Devils management/Players highly offensive and have no place on a Forum dedicated to support the Devils.

Moderators i think action should be taken before The Inferno goes the way of other fan forums of the past.

After my little rant I will stick to MNL
I'm pretty sure when electro was banned there was a thread. In it mentions how the mods wanted a break from having to edit or delete posts over Christmas. Also there's a bit about people trying to do the moderation for them, they don't want it!!!

Have Hope#35

"If you are unable to use your normal season tickets on Saturday, please notify us via email on tk@cardiffdevils.com and if we are able to sell your tickets, we will pay you £5 per ticket. This buy-back scheme will only be in affect for games that are sold out in advance"

Out of interest, what's everyone's opinion on the above? £5 in the pockets of season ticket holders who can't attend, although I imagine many privately sell their tickets for higher prices for games they can't attend? Clever business or more profiteering? Fair price offered to the season ticket holders and sufficient loyalty shown to them? Genuinely undecided if that's a fair deal
I personally think this is a great idea! For those who can sell them for more to friends then they'll just do that, for those who don't care about the £5 they'll just give them to a mate/family member and for those who perhaps don't have an option to do either they may like a bit of money back when they can't make it (it would add up for a family)! Add to this the Club 'may' be able to sell them on and make a few extra quid for the team then that's fantastic...

Wannabe2

Interest in the Challene Cup Final might not be that great amongst ST holders as in excess of 20% didnt buy their ST seat for next weeks Semi Final
The semi final is on a Wednesday Owen, and it's a two legged affair with the first leg at home, where as the final is on a Sunday. If we are there it will be a sell out.

Well if anyone is that upset and feels wronged about having to part with £2 a ticket booking fee and may not go to the final, I will gladly take your place as the thought of losing £8 on 4 tickets really doesnt bother me particuarly when the money raised goes either to my club or my clubs rink.

I do beleive I know what you look likea and roughly where you sit, I'm sure Tod would love to here your views in person
I'll send him over next game
Bit sad of you going through the effort of creating an account to tell me you are going to send someone over to speak to me. Also not to mention you've gone off subject trying to spark up argument on a thread I haven't been active on for a week, troll springs to mind. Being a non STH I rarely stay in the same place so if you know where I'll be in future matches, maybe you can tell the future. Talking about that what's the lottery number for the weekend? Also who's going to win on the weekend?