Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

I'm more than happy to pay £50 a ticket as I have been a devils fan for 15 years and this will be the first time I can't make a final.. I go to nearly every game as well including a few away games.. so sad to see roughly 1500 devils fans missing out. If not il be happy to go to the bierkeller like I did last night. A good atmosphere great webcast too :)

I see that Nottingham and Sheffield pre sale tickets are still available. Is there anything stopping people just booking tickets in there end?

Finny

I see that Nottingham and Sheffield pre sale tickets are still available. Is there anything stopping people just booking tickets in there end?
Technically no, but you would have to buy tickets for both teams to be certain.
So if you were a couple you'd have to pay a total of £8 in booking fees plus your ticket price on top of that.

Finny

I like the idea of it being a 50/50 split. But Sheffield and Nottingham fans have had long enough to reserve their tickets. If they can't be bothered paying £2 to reserve their seat then tough luck on them.

In an ideal world the rink would be bigger but lets not go there again They get to book the play off tickets before everyone else so only fair

More tickets are being released in next 24 hours I just spoke to the devils themself.
It's first come first serve bases and you can only book online not by phoning the office

Finny

So what do season ticket holders do to get their CC final ticket now? Panic
The club will issue a statement in the next 24 hours or so. If you're a season ticket holder there is no reason to panic - you are guaranteed a ticket. You just need to pay for it - the method for which is to be announced.

drainage

More tickets are being released in next 24 hours I just spoke to the devils themself.
It's first come first serve bases and you can only book online not by phoning the office
for non ST yes its 1st come first served but there are people with "reservations" so they paid the £2 to get on that list - guess availability depends on 1. how many ST dont take up their reserved ticket 2. how many people are on the "reservation" list ?

mazza03

I'm a ST holder but didn't reserve my tickets as was busy with doctors so will just have to hope I can get my ticket, if not the Bierkeller sounds like a plan x

drainage

I thought season ticket holders tickets were automatically reserved ?
They are this is on the first page of the thread - also Kris Agland posted something that says basically if you are a ST/Sponsor/Corporate then they assume you will want a ticket etc etc

I tweeted the club yesterday and had it confirmed:

@cardiffdevils Can you please clarify, do ST holders have to pre-book CC Final tickets on Monday or not ? Thanks :)

Reply:
No you do not they are reserved for all of our ST holders

So no need for STH to ring on Monday.

Diafol, Jan 21, 2017Report
#11Like+ QuoteReply