Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Electro

I do beleive I know what you look likea and roughly where you sit, I'm sure Tod would love to here your views in person
I'll send him over next game
Please don't try to be a tough guy on here or the IAW.

I'm sure your friend Todd could explain your stupidity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys sorry to be a pain and I don't wanna drag the thread out any longer!!

If I'm right roughly 1300 have tickets already for the final as there season holders.
So if another 1000 devils fans rang up and pre booked paying the £2 who gets first digs at the remaining 200?

I know it's not a guaranteed seat if you pre book but how do they choose who has the remains seats?

Sorry to be thick

Finny

Guys sorry to be a pain and I don't wanna drag the thread out any longer!!

If I'm right roughly 1300 have tickets already for the final as there season holders.
So if another 1000 devils fans rang up and pre booked paying the £2 who gets first digs at the remaining 200?

I know it's not a guaranteed seat if you pre book but how do they choose who has the remains seats?

Sorry to be thick
Nobody else can ring up and pre-book tickets. It's effectively sold out for Devils fans.

Thanks :) to be honest it's great for the club revenue wise but realistically there's no better place than Nottingham or Sheffield for the finals.. iaw is too small and will pee a lot of people off if we make it.

Electro

Thanks :) to be honest it's great for the club revenue wise but realistically there's no better place than Nottingham or Sheffield for the finals.. iaw is too small and will pee a lot of people off if we make it.
It will and has on all counts.

If it's successful and is repeated next year, might be worth getting a season to secure ticket also as sell outs are going to be more frequent if the Devils win the title, it's likely to be selling out frequently anyway.

Wannabe2

Interesting with all the talk of tickets for the final - there are still plenty available for the semi-final on Wednesday!

Difficult to believe with all the die hard fans we have that go to every game but don't have a ST.
Yes I was thinking exactly the same, how can we be so so busy, and yet we get a huge semi final game, against our nearest rivals which could be a barn burner, and yet have tickets left. Suppose the away block will be on sale as Giants won't bring many for a Wed game.

Legin

Because a lot of the new people coming to games are families coming for a good night out, they are possibly not 'Hockey Fans' so do not realise the importance of this game and with it being a midweek game does not have the same draw for them.

DevilDom

So if the final was a midweek game there wouldn't be an issue with tickets then?

Also, I'm sure that for last year's final in Sheffield we didn't take more than 1,500 Devils fans so is the real issue here that because it's in "our rink" people who wouldn't normally go if it involved an 8 hour round trip now automatically expect a ticket?

Rob Batch

I think a smaller arena, packed to the rafters, creates a better image for the sport than a huge arena half empty. I admit it's a simplistic attitude, but psychologically I reckon it's a better scenario. As I've mentioned before, there's a high quality webcast the whole world can enjoy.

kettdevil1

I think a smaller arena, packed to the rafters, creates a better image for the sport than a huge arena half empty. I admit it's a simplistic attitude, but psychologically I reckon it's a better scenario. As I've mentioned before, there's a high quality webcast the whole world can enjoy.
Totally agree, love the idea of a packed out IAW with a sea of colour split down the middle. I know some people will miss out but .... it will hark back to the days of queuing round the block for a ticket for the WNIR

Wannabe2

Spot on, on all points, very well said that man.

Nothing gets televised anyways!!
Sheffield was never empty the last 2 years I have been either.

3000 seats is two small unless we don't get there because if giants get there they will take no more than 500

Electro

Interesting with all the talk of tickets for the final - there are still plenty available for the semi-final on Wednesday!

Difficult to believe with all the die hard fans we have that go to every game but don't have a ST.
Not really.

People have lives away from watching a sport on weekends. Sometimes that life is more important than the hobby.

Does not mean your any less entitled to an opinion or any less of a supporter.

DevilDom

Not really.

People have lives away from watching a sport on weekends. Sometimes that life is more important than the hobby.

Does not mean your any less entitled to an opinion or any less of a supporter.

Nice try at twisting my words but I didn't say either of these things. Simply said I'm surprised at the amount of tickets still available for the semi-final.