Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Jonesy83

Thread starter #61
Would that make it any different?
The Devils would still get the same allocation, with season ticket holders getting priority. So there would still be only 200 for other Devils fans.

This is standard practise for sports clubs. Season ticket holders get priority for away games, cup finals etc.
Would what make any difference? I meant as non allocation to season ticket holders, i understand you can't please everybody and sadly in this case I'm one of those people as a non season ticket holder.

People saying season tickets holders get priority in football etc, in football both teams season ticket holders would get that priority, in this instance it's just Devils fans, does this also mean the other teams season ticket holders should get there seat(s) reserved on Monday?

I genuinely hope I'm not being lumped with the clear troll posts that are appearing on the forum, but that's what it is a forum and as someone who has been going to Devils games since the age of 14, I'm just saying as a fan who has been to all the challenge cup games so far this season and will be going to the semi-final (also attended the other cup final in Sheffield) I'm not really getting a fair crack at a ticket for the final because I don't have a season ticket.

But hey ho, it is what it is, there's still 200 Devils seats up for grabs and I'll be trying the best I can to get 2 Monday morning.

matbur

I'm not a STH purely on basis that I can't always make every single home so gonna be touch and go whether I can get a pair of tickets. At the end of the day though, TK has explained the decision and it's completely fair and understandable.

Finny

Would what make any difference? I meant as non allocation to season ticket holders, i understand you can't please everybody and sadly in this case I'm one of those people as a non season ticket holder.

People saying season tickets holders get priority in football etc, in football both teams season ticket holders would get that priority, in this instance it's just Devils fans, does this also mean the other teams season ticket holders should get there seat(s) reserved on Monday?

I genuinely hope I'm not being lumped with the clear troll posts that are appearing on the forum, but that's what it is a forum and as someone who has been going to Devils games since the age of 14, I'm just saying as a fan who has been to all the challenge cup games so far this season and will be going to the semi-final (also attended the other cup final in Sheffield) I'm not really getting a fair crack at a ticket for the final because I don't have a season ticket.

But hey ho, it is what it is, there's still 200 Devils seats up for grabs and I'll be trying the best I can to get 2 Monday morning.
Certainly not being lumped in with the troll posts. The points you raised are fair.

It would be up to the other teams as to whether they wanted their season ticket holders to get priority. I'm fairly certain Nottingham STH get priority for playoff finals. I think Sheffield have in the past too and they get priority for Ice Sheffield games.

People might think the method isn't fair, but it can't be fair to everyone. The club HAVE to treat season ticket holders better than non STH. Season ticket money is what keeps the club going during the summer. It pays the wages, books flights etc.

Jonesy83

Thread starter #64
I managed to get 2 tickets in the Devils section after retrying a few time as Paypal kept putting me back to the tickets page.

Hopefully we make it to the final now :)

Sheincar

I managed to get 2 tickets in the Devils section after retrying a few time as Paypal kept putting me back to the tickets page.

Hopefully we make it to the final now :)
So which is the "Devils" section? Is that as home team or away team as it's a neutral venue?

Jonesy83

Thread starter #69
So which is the "Devils" section? Is that as home team or away team as it's a neutral venue?
God knows, when booking it listed the 4 teams, I chose Devils option to book tickets under (or 'register' under as the website says), didn't give any details of where that will be in the arena.

I imagine all that info will come to life after the final 2 teams have been confirmed. I'd take a guess at blocks 4-13 for one set of fans and blocks 14-3 for the other.

Foxy

But this is supposed to be a neutral venue Mark, is it not? As a fanbase we have moaned about the play- offs and Nottingham's changing room " demands" and such for as long as the Elite League has existed. We are not in a position now to start holding on to "our" season ticket seats just because they are "ours". If there is to be a 50/50 split and we are good/lucky enough to make the final, I agree that Devil's season ticket holders should have first shout on A seat but not necessarily THEIR seat.
Dont think its not necessarily for their own seats but a seat. As far as im aware cardiff would be on the side opposite the benches the other fans behind the benches.

Have Hope#35

That may well be the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everyone knows what they're signing up to and although £2 will be taken off everyone, the unsuccessful fans ultimately get a £2 Coupon for the Webcast so they're essentially getting value for their money!

Electro

Everyone knows what they're signing up to and although £2 will be taken off everyone, the unsuccessful fans ultimately get a £2 Coupon for the Webcast so they're essentially getting value for their money!
Then nobody will need the link then.

Although if your not going to the game, cos your team aren't, would you want a discount on a webcast you don't want.

Have Hope#35

Then nobody will need the link then.

Although if your not going to the game, cos your team aren't, would you want a discount on a webcast you don't want.

Possibly not? But I've signed up for this knowing that so I'm not being scammed.

Electro

Hi Electro,

Last Friday I bought a Euromillions raffle ticket for £2. It didn't win. Any ideas how I go about getting a refund for it?

Thanks,
Did you pay a booking fee ?

If so Page 15-16 though should help with any issues you have, regarding the Cup Final that may help others.