CDRA Open letter

Oh dear you need Confused.com :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
And you need a serious think about what's best for the Club ;)[/quote]

It certainly ain't piss poor management with no communication expertise what so ever and expecting fans and sponsors to back his regime and management showing no respect to the lifeblood of this club.
Yes you can't keep everybody happy all the time but if I was in PR's position I would at least find out what the grievances are and try, by working together, to resolve them amicably and find that line where each party is happy instead of just brushing them aside and labelling them a small militia.
PR needs to realise that these fans are paying their money into his business and if they stop and attendances keep dropping he may not have a business much longer.
And please stop making excuses about CCFC being in the Premier League as the reasons for this. The majority of fans protesting tonight have been Devils fans for over 20 years and love the club but have had enough of being disrespected and the clubs good name being dragged through the mud by the present management.

Finny

Have Hope#35 said:
And you need a serious think about what's best for the Club ;)
So what would be best for the club?

A) Fans who are unhappy complain and try and get things improved.
B) Fans who are unhappy walk away and stop going to games.

Have Hope#35

rogue123 said:
Oh dear you need Confused.com :lol: :lol: :lol:

It certainly ain't piss poor management with no communication expertise what so ever and expecting fans and sponsors to back his regime and management showing no respect to the lifeblood of this club.
Yes you can't keep everybody happy all the time but if I was in PR's position I would at least find out what the grievances are and try, by working together, to resolve them amicably and find that line where each party is happy instead of just brushing them aside and labelling them a small militia.
PR needs to realise that these fans are paying their money into his business and if they stop and attendances keep dropping he may not have a business much longer.
And please stop making excuses about CCFC being in the Premier League as the reasons for this. The majority of fans protesting tonight have been Devils fans for over 20 years and love the club but have had enough of being disrespected and the clubs good name being dragged through the mud by the present management.
Just for the record I haven't once mentioned Cardiff City!

Just to say to all posters on here and to all Devils fans, this thread has now gotten pointless.
The protesters will be outside tonight rain or shine and the non protesters will be inside.
Nobody is being forced or pressured to do anything they don't want to so which ever side you are on just accept that it's happening and enjoy your evening :D

Chill Mutha F###### and Peace Out :RAWK

Have Hope#35

Finny said:
Have Hope#35 said:

C) Fans and a Club who sit down and talk... But also fans who don't expect to know everything about the inner workings of the Club as that is the reason that you never get the answers sought after!

I've already said numerous times I have no allegiance to either side of this dispute but the fundamental floor with the Club from my point of view has been the appalling PR... Is that a reason for protest? Definitely not!

Finny

Have Hope#35 said:
Finny said:
Have Hope#35 said:

C) Fans and a Club who sit down and talk... But also fans who don't expect to know everything about the inner workings of the Club as that is the reason that you never get the answers sought after!

I've already said numerous times I have no allegiance to either side of this dispute but the fundamental floor with the Club from my point of view has been the appalling PR... Is that a reason for protest? Definitely not!
Isn't that the same as option A?
So you are supporting the protest. Cool. Thanks.

Have Hope#35

Isn't that the same as option A?
So you are supporting the protest. Cool. Thanks.
Does A involve both parties sat down discussing their issues? NO... I didn't think so, therefore very much not the same as C! There will be no one listening to what you have to say as part of A!

jimmy snels

Which players have been mis treated and in what way?

Which fans have been mis treated and what was their mistreatment because of? 

Which sponsers were mis treated in which way?

No beating round the bush. no I can't say but they have. Answers please. I asked about 7 pages ago...

Finny

Have Hope#35 said:
Does A involve both parties sat down discussing their issues? NO... I didn't think so, therefore very much not the same as C! There will be no one listening to what you have to say as part of A!
Well until this week the club refused to acknowledge that the number of unhappy fans was anything more than a handful and so insignificant. I think the 'protest' is important so that we can gauge how many fans are unhappy and IMO that is why it should go ahead. If only 20-30 fans turn up then the club is well within their right to ignore them.

If it's nearer 100 then I would hope the club would look to engage in discussions with those unhappy fans. I do find it remarkable that this is probably the first season in a very long time that we have not had a fans forum.

Have Hope#35

jimmy snels said:
Which players have been mis treated and in what way?

Which fans have been mis treated and what was their mistreatment because of? 

Which sponsers were mis treated in which way?

No beating round the bush. no I can't say but they have. Answers please. I asked about 7 pages ago...
You know what you'll get... G being sacked and Myers being sacked, funny how no one says Phil Hill being sacked any more as that was publically handled just as bad as the others... Perhaps if he'd gone on to make a success of things at Sheffield people would still be seething!

Sheincar

Thread starter #172
Finny said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Well until this week the club refused to acknowledge that the number of unhappy fans was anything more than a handful and so insignificant. I think the 'protest' is important so that we can gauge how many fans are unhappy and IMO that is why it should go ahead. If only 20-30 fans turn up then the club is well within their right to ignore them.

If it's nearer 100 then I would hope the club would look to engage in discussions with those unhappy fans. I do find it remarkable that this is probably the first season in a very long time that we have not had a fans forum.
Well if you remember at the last 1 over 12 months ago, PR was accused of wanting G out & BP in as coach & PR & BP both flatly denied it.

davew

One consideration:

IF someone writes something on a public forum it is subject to the same libel and slander laws as if it was printed in the sun, times,echo etc.

As (to my knowledge) there has been no cease and desist issued from the club or its solicitors and the forum owners (jointly liable) are happy for people to have posted the allegations made then surely there must be some iota of truth to them.

I do not have enough facts to post what I have heard (hearsay in law) but, given that much if not all of the information I have garnered (sp) comes from reliable sources I am sufficiently concerned to show my dismay at the mal-administration by the current custodians of our club that I will be outside tonight.

Finny

Regarding unhappy players - do you really think that players are going to come out and say now that they are unhappy? Of course not, they would be sacked a couple of days later and then be unable to find a team for the rest of the season.
So no there is no proof, but I have been told by several people stories about players being unhappy this season. And no it wasn't Paul Sullivan or indeed anyone connected with the protest. It was weeks and weeks ago before there was any mention of a protest.

I don't personally know of any sponsors unhappy with their treatment, but I have seen various comments on twitter referring to it. I don't think it is my place to name those people or their companies on here - but if you look at the replies to some of their club's recent tweets it shouldn't take you too long to find them.

KaneDevils

By the same token, why should people believe Ragan over anyone else?

He has constantly told everyone ther is only 20 people who dont agree with him and all he does
Figure of speech? I haven't said I believe Ragan over anyone else. I don't know the man well enough to judge. Same as I don't know any of you lot. He's being accused of all sorts though right? Isn't the saying 'innocent until PROVEN guilty'?

What I do know is that several times posters have asked for evidence or examples of players being mistreated and/or sponsors, and still nothing.

I asked on another thread weeks and weeks ago, why all the animosity towards Pope? That was never answered.
If you don't like Pope or Ragan then fair enough. But don't just assume because a player is gassed or a coach is sacked that it was done in bad taste. Assumptions can be damaging and misleading.

James

Administrator
davew said:
One consideration:

IF someone writes something on a public forum it is subject to the same libel and slander laws as if it was printed in the sun, times,echo etc.

As (to my knowledge) there has been no cease and desist issued from the club or its solicitors and the forum owners (jointly liable) are happy for people to have posted the allegations made then surely there must be some iota of truth to them.

I do not have enough facts to post what I have heard (hearsay in law) but, given that much if not all of the information I have garnered (sp) comes from reliable sources I am sufficiently concerned to show my dismay at the mal-administration by the current custodians of our club that I will be outside tonight.
If we feel anyone posts anything libellous we'd address it (slander is spoken so irrelevant to the forum). Some people think they know the law and don't. You have to say something pretty damning (and demonstrably untrue) for it to be considered.

Have Hope#35

James said:
davew said:
One consideration:

If we feel anyone posts anything libellous we'd address it (slander is spoken so irrelevant to the forum). Some people think they know the law and don't. You have to say something pretty damning (and demonstrably untrue) for it to be considered.
In other words voice up people!