CDRA Open letter

Gazza272

rogue123 said:
Sorry to be picky Gazza272 but attendances were less than 400 when the protests took place then, your figures was the attendance before BP pulled us out of Superleague and didn't pay the players wages so the fans raised the money and travelled the country to whatever team the players were then playing for and paid them £500 each.
Then BP stood aside and PM took over and all was fine for a season but PM said we had to drop down a league and called the fans together to get their views on it, when it became apparent that the fans did not want to drop down a league PM quit and BP returned.
Hope that makes things clearer for you :)

I think you misunderstand my point.

The last ISL year our crowds were 1500 - 2000. Then 400 people (the Echo's words not mine) protested outside. That's not even half of the fan base at the time. My point being the protests didnt garner a majority opinion and it lost people to the sport and the club. What possible good came out of it?

Why would anyone want to do that again? Well I know why some want to do it. but we will never be able to have a true debate about that. Also if folk are going to throw accusations about mis treatment, you better be damned sure you have been whiter than white in the past. Otherwise the complaint doesn't hold up.

My bottom line still stands. If you enjoy watching an ice hockey game the opportunity is there to still do so. If you want to make a complain in an adult and calm manner one to one, there are phone numbers and emails available. You might not get the answers you want, but you've more chance of at least being given a more thorough explanation.

In turn I want the management to take any protest tomorrow very seriously, in as much as there have been clear problems this year that needs a serious address. I believe steps have already been taken to address this with Whistle being brought in hopefully for the long term. I want Paul Ragan to stop attacking those which give a lot of time and effort now and in the past via harsh words and take a vow of silence.

Hopefully this can be reached.

KaneDevils

So a poster named rogue13 or whatever, tells me g was shit on, and Joe Myers was shit on and I'm supposed to believe it and join in the protest or at the very least condone it. Do we actually know facts. Going on Joe's letter. He hardly seemed to be angry in any way. The bottom line is Joe wasn't good enough unfortunately, despite the fact we all wanted him to be. He was let go, that's sport. No place for sentiment.
As for g and franny, what really went on? We're they ill treated? What was actually said and done? I don't know, and I doubt you do either.

Well PR has done a great job of causing hostility between fans that want to protest and fans that dont with his latest video. And of course the figure head that is the evil Paul Sullivan here to brain wash us all!

That video has just made me more angry so well done for that PR.
Remember guys the day he starts listening to the militia is the day he must walk away... I mean until last season we told him he must keep G and so he did... oh and until we told him he must let G attend fixture meetings and he did...
but other than all those things he must walk away.

KaneDevils said:
So a poster named rogue13 or whatever, tells me g was shit on, and Joe Myers was shit on and I'm supposed to believe it and join in the protest or at the very least condone it. Do we actually know facts. Going on Joe's letter. He hardly seemed to be angry in any way. The bottom line is Joe wasn't good enough unfortunately, despite the fact we all wanted him to be. He was let go, that's sport. No place for sentiment.
As for g and franny, what really went on? We're they ill treated? What was actually said and done? I don't know, and I doubt you do either.

You really do have to learn how to read
It has nothing to do with people being released ITS THE WAY IT WAS DONE !
Total lack of respect shown by PR and Pope. How would you feel if you turned up for work to find you had been replaced without even a phone call to let you know ?
As you say It's Sport and yes people to get replaced but at the very least management should tell them that they are being released before the turn up for training.
Also when has anybody ever told you that you must join the protest ?
Keep on trying to stir up shit between the protesters and the non protesters if you want but at least read the comments before you post replies :DWD

rogue123 said:
Total lack of respect shown by PR and Pope.
a mate was told by joe's dad why joe was released and if it is true then the lack of respect didnt come from pope and pr
as pr said in the video the reasons behind players leaving aint for public to know so certain people use it as ammo against club thinking every fan will follow

Have Hope#35

rogue123 said:
Scottman said:
As I said, it's not so much anti protest as it is frustration at not being clear what it's about. There are repeats of G's treatment and Myers being let go and yet a) all of this is the business of the individual in question and the organization and b) The coach was sacked because of poor results ( I'm not privy to any other treatment) and it was explained that Myers has made way for up and coming youngsters to learn their trade.
What about G being forced to retire one week then told to play the next ! Then being moved to another role all because Pr didn't want to pay him off on a contract that PR sanctioned. Seriously do you really believe that PR wanted to sack G at the end of last season ? If so why give him a cast iron new contract ?

As for Joe don't you think that it would have been professional for the club to have told him he was dumped before he got to the rink for training ?

WAKE UP !!!!!!!! :DWD
But you're WRONG... Those FACTS aren't even factual!

Have Hope#35

Ocko said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Finny said:
How are those facts not factual?
Are you telling me I'm wrong and they are facts?
Didnt you dispute that they weren't facts? I assume Finny was asking you why. :?
But that’s exactly what I’m eluding to… Numerous people on this forum state varying so called FACTS about going’s on in the club on a daily basis! Who are we to justify just what is true and what isn’t, were any of us actually there when these situations/disputes occurred or are we going on what we’ve been told? Just because I’ve now questioned the factual nature of these comments people are prepared to listen to a different explanation or STORY… Does that suddenly make it true?

There’s far too many I know something you don’t know comments on here and yet there’s no cold, hard evidence to back up these statements! If people feel the need to protest then I guess it’s their perogative… I think it will get you nowhere as I’m certain that your message will be lacking any unity or togetherness, it’ll just be the regular keyboard warriors voicing their differing concerns to each other outside in the cold with no one listening!

KaneDevils

rogue123 said:
KaneDevils said:

Total lack of respect shown by PR and Pope. How would you feel if you turned up for work to find you had been replaced without even a phone call to let you know ?
As you say It's Sport and yes people to get replaced but at the very least management should tell them that they are being released before the turn up for training.
Also when has anybody ever told you that you must join the protest ?
Keep on trying to stir up shit between the protesters and the non protesters if you want but at least read the comments before you post replies :DWD
Why do I need to learn how to read? I asked a simple question. You post what you THINK happened and I'm just supposed to believe you. Why should I believe you over anyone else. You learn to read and answer the question.

Why was it nobody wanted to learn of Scott Romfo being ill treated? I bet if it was now, under the current management, you'd all have a field day.

KaneDevils said:
Why do I need to learn how to read? I asked a simple question. You post what you THINK happened and I'm just supposed to believe you. Why should I believe you over anyone else. You learn to read and answer the question.

Why was it nobody wanted to learn of Scott Romfo being ill treated? I bet if it was now, under the current management, you'd all have a field day.

By the same token, why should people believe Ragan over anyone else?

He has constantly told everyone ther is only 20 people who dont agree with him and all he does

Have Hope#35

jodysstillagirlsname said:
KaneDevils said:

By the same token, why should people believe Ragan over anyone else?
I think you'll find most don't and that the majority of us are just pi$$ed off at being stuck between 2 Groups of School Children! No one's brought any facts to the table!?