Bob Phillips rises from the ashes !

Finny

I presume it's Bob's latest revelation that some of the Devils players get lucky with a lot of ladies whilst they are in Cardiff.
Next week he's going to break the news about what Bears do in the woods.

TheStub

My fault.

I asked what was so shocking about the Weller "leak".

It is like some cheap suspense thriller. I know everyone is involved in some dodgy dealings, but if these are the worst the sport is in a better place than I thought.

Oh, and Bob - please employ a decent editor. The quality of your English verges on illiterate. It takes two or three attempts to read most of what you write.

DevilDom

With regards the Weller Story I think Bob has his £'s and $'s mixed up. From what I heard from someone involved in getting Weller's documents sorted out in Sheffield he came to us because Bob wanted to pay him in the region of £550 per week and we agreed to pay him £600 a week. £600 would equate to almost $1,000 a week. Nothing to do with Simon staying loyal to his players.

Chris

Administrator
I presume it's Bob's latest revelation that some of the Devils players get lucky with a lot of ladies whilst they are in Cardiff. Next week he's going to break the news about what Bears do in the woods.
You've stolen his limelight!

Seeing as it's mostly common knowledge what went/goes on behind the scenes, i'm not sure what the purpose of his latest revelation is?

Chris.

James

Administrator
Matt Miller and Derek Campbell allegedly enjoyed their time in Cardiff and found it very hospitable and accommodating, despite the amount of exercise. :lol:

Is that his thunder stolen?

Chris

Administrator
Apparently it is, he's decided not to post something no one really cares about and isn't going to shake British ice hockey to its core...
Some Cardiff fans wanted more, they challenged is that all Hockileaks has to post? Some shouldn’t ask for fear of publishing another world record!

Well, for the sake of the families involved, and the heartache brought to the previous owner before PR, we have decided to withhold this sensitive information as we feel the minority of fans in Cardiff should not be allowed to destroy the Devils reputation completely, although it is clear why so many guys want to play there.

One thing about sportsmen, they cannot cease to boast about their conquests.

ASHIPP

James said:
Matt Miller and Derek Campbell allegedly enjoyed their time in Cardiff and found it very hospitable and accommodating, despite the amount of exercise. :lol:
Now James, don't go upsetting the puckbunnies with malicious gossip :lol: - the club relies on them for season ticket sales! :lol: