Bob Phillips rises from the ashes !

TheStub

Wikileaks has a lot to answer for.

The EIHL is run by greedy corrupt people, who are more interested in selfish short term gain? I thought it was going to leak shocking stories.

DevilDom

This is simply the ramblings of a sad old man clinging on to his last semblance of relevance. It will obviously appeal to the voyeur in us all but I wouldn't give the man the time or attention he so obviously craves.

"greedy, corrupt people only in it for short term gain" - that's no revelation at all. It could be almost any owner past or present including the author!

Wannabe2

Well i cant be bothered with all this politics, and mud throwing nonsense, all i care about is where my team are going, and the product on the ice. There are things going on behind closed doors in any sport, but match night enjoyment is all i care about.

wildthing74

Will this guy ever let go?Mr Phillips,nobody wants you in this sport,nobody has any time for you and all you are doing is making yourself look like a bitter old man.I too won't be wasting my team reading any ramblings of a fellow who's ego makes him think people care what he has to say.

Truly entertaining :lol:

How do we know this is BOB?? Anyone can spout stuff off ? Although if its all BS and lies then I can believe its BP :lol:

Whoever it is must have a lot of time on their hands :D

If it is him then he has made a few mistakes on there.

There is a difference between Unique Visitors to a website and a "Hit", he has confused the two. I always love it when somebody claims to speak from a position of power on knowledge and knows bugger all about when he is speaking about.

This is Bob. He's also on twitter and on steeltalk under the user name "Non Carborundum''

His username is a mock-latin phrase. I'll leave you to do the googling as I will get banned if I post what it means on here :lol:

Earnie

Tripe like this should not even get air space or should I say cyber space in the hockey world. The more we comment the more the stirrer loves it.

James

Administrator
Joesteeler said:
This is Bob. He's also on twitter and on steeltalk under the user name "Non Carborundum''

His username is a mock-latin phrase. I'll leave you to do the googling as I will get banned if I post what it means on here :lol:
Well it's part of a mock Latin phrase. I guess it would mean 'don't Grind' on it's own which is a bit odd :D

DevilDom

Joesteeler said:

He can't even get this right! It appears he is trying to use the mock latin phrase "Illegitimi non carborundum" which means - don't let the "people with no fathers" grind you down.

As James says his user name actually means something like "don't grind you down". :lol:

Seems it wont go away. Big debate on Steeltalk involving Bob alleging that PR hasn't paid Maraini for the IP rights for the Steelers ...oh dear it's better than Eastenders ;)