Bob Phillips rises from the ashes !

his latest article is now live.

What a load of rubbish? was expecting all these revelations about Paul Ragan and all we got was stuff about the League and Panthers.....

James

Administrator
someone please educate him how to write a blog .. its a nightmare to hack your way through the meaningless blog posts and pertinent comments.

Finny

So basically, for the 8 years that Bob was a major part of the Elite League, dodgy stuff went on regarding the payment of tax.

Is his next breaking revelation going to be the moon ain't made out of cheese?

A

Anonymous

7 pages yet no-one cares about Bob or what he has to say. Maybe when they are done Finny and Bob can start bickering on Bebo!

I AM BEING SARCASTIC :lol:

I never had a free season ticket as I was an officer of the club.

And before anyone says anything, my role with the Devils was wholly voluntary throughout the time I was involved with the club.

You know who did tell the police that I had four season tickets to every game, forgetting to tell them that they were for the on ice officials/assessor partners etc.

Ones not used were returned to the Box Office for re-sale.

Lets make the Inferno a "Bob Free" zone and delete this stupid thread as his mutterings do not warrant our attention.

OJ

Finny

Hockileaks is back and as useless as ever.

First the revelation that Paul Ragan has setup an organisation called the Devils Community Foundation and that Brent Pope is employed under it. Has anyone ever heard of this before?????

Also, he claims that a Coventry owner stopped the EIHL merging with the EPL back in 2004-05. Quite why the EIHL or EPL would want to merge, I have no idea. The EIHL merging with the BNL or the BNL merging with the EPL - that would make far more sense.

Skippy

Finny said:
. The EIHL merging with the BNL or the BNL merging with the EPL - that would make far more sense.
Ah the Joys of skimming a post and not properly reading it I got " BNP merging with the EPL " which mightly confused me...

TheStub

The EPL didn't exist in 2004-05 did it? The EPL formed when the BNL folded in 2006 didn't it?

I remember watching a Hull vs Bees BNL playoff game in 2006... I lived in South Wales in 2005.

Finny

The EPL is actually the longest surviving league in the UK. I can't remember the year it was formed off the top of my head, but it was certainly running at the same time as the BNL with teams like Chelmsford, Romford etc.

TheStub

Re: Re: Bob Phillips rises from the ashes !

Finny said:
The EPL is actually the longest surviving league in the UK. I can't remember the year it was formed off the top of my head, but it was certainly running at the same time as the BNL with teams like Chelmsford, Romford etc.
But it still makes your point... why would the EIHL merge with what was then the third tier?

Finny

Re: Re: Bob Phillips rises from the ashes !

TheStub said:
Finny said:
But it still makes your point... why would the EIHL merge with what was then the third tier?
That's the point I was trying to make - why would they?
i.e. Bob is either getting his facts wrong or making stuff up again.