Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

ASHIPP

WOOOOHOOOO! :cool: WELL DONE DEVILS - FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE :cool:
Sounds like things got a bit nervy at 4-3 in p3, but after a time out, they certainly put that right!
G's 'little matter of retribution' against Coventry has been sorted (wait for the Blaze fans complaints of unfair reffing, Simms' comments about Blaze losing because they had injuries)

Devils deserve every minute to enjoy the result....bring on the final tomorrow. :cool:

p.s. Many thanks to OJ for awesomely fast updates on the match. Loved it.

OMG i havent any finger nails left, awesome win and well deserved by the sounds of it.Just wish i had been there to watch. Bring on the final, wooooopeee

A

Anonymous

Talking of the final, is their anyone recording it that would do me a copy? I would really appreciate it. Got no chance of watching it :cry:

Slartibartfast

I just decided Im going to the final tomorrow. I got space for 3 in the car. If anyone needs a lift give me a call. However you must be able to leave from Newport around 10.30am Sunday morning. This should get us there for about 1.30pm. My number is 07801 876665

Fantastic...well done Devils. Let's do it tomorrow!

Cheered up all those who have the misfortune to e working today.

Wish I could make the final but fortunately will be watching on Sky!

Great news!

A

Anonymous

Just subscribed to sky player so we can watch the game tomorrow! What the hell. I cant not watch it !! Cannot wait.

Well done Devils on reaching the Final, by all accounts was a cracking game and a great Play-off Semi Final enjoyed by all.

We gave our all in the third but over the 60 minutes the Devils deserved it.

Good Luck in the Final. Especially if you play the Panties. ;)

As I said, I think we've got an equally good chance against either team. Would hate to lose it to Nottingham though, especially after the CC.

Hopefully I'll be at the Walkabout tomorrow, just now have to convince the Missus to come.

Russky

correction to Jacobsen's goal timed at 3:20 assist to Evan Cheverie and Coilins Shields! Belfast just killed a penalty. Fairly even game!