Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

A

Anonymous

Last pen could of been a PS. Why dont we ever see Ps in our league? Someone said it had to be a certain goal oppertunity but in the NHL it seems like, if its one on one and the attacker is impeded then its automatically a PS?

Russky

Simmsy is saying that the Blaze are dead on their knees, running on empty and implying that is the only reason we are winning this game!

TheDevilTorn said:
Last pen could of been a PS. Why dont we ever see Ps in our league? Someone said it had to be a certain goal oppertunity but in the NHL it seems like, if its one on one and the attacker is impeded then its automatically a PS?
If you manage to get a clean shot off after the penalty then the ref can't give a ps. After Miller was impeded he still managed to get a clean shot.

ASHIPP

nmase20 said:
OMG what is simms saying, hes such a muppet :lol:
NMASE20 - don't worry about Simms, he's irrelevant! :lol: Let's face it, someone has to support the Steelers even though they aren't there! :lol: Another classic quote from him in 2nd leg at Sheffield when Steelers were on a 5-2 1/2 (Latulippe broke his stick) ' Some hope here for the Steelers who have the best pp record in the league'. Based on those stats, they should have put 4 past the Devils during those few minutes!

Come ON Devils. :cool:

A

Anonymous

bluedevil said:
TheDevilTorn said:
If you manage to get a clean shot off after the penalty then the ref can't give a ps. After Miller was impeded he still managed to get a clean shot.
Ahh right, thanks mate! Now I know :D

Nothing official has been announced. I know we'll have Lyle and Finnerty back next season as they're still on contracts. Hopefully we'll see Michel and Miller back as well. That said, there's nobody on the current team who I wouldn't like back next year.