Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

fully deserved that today you did, played very well and only really gave cov a sniff at the start of the third. play like that tomorrow and it'll take a miracle from murphy to stop you winning

End of another typical Blaze season. Play solid consistant hockey for the league season, totally knackering ourselves in the process and then get thrashed in the play-offs when you are expected to raise your game. Oh well ... at least I won a few quid (Thanks Paddy) and I'll enjoy the final on Sky tomorrow as a pretty much neutral :D

According to Corey Neilson on Panthers Radio the Giants and Panthers were the two best teams at the weekend with the two offences cancelling out :shock: He obviously wasn't at the same game we were watching - poor passing, poor finishing and poor play from the Panthers with the Giants a little bit better. The Devils and Blaze both appeared to be better teams than the Panthers - this is the time when you'd want a serious 3rd/4th game to put the Panthers back in their place.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #124
I've drunk far too much, but...

Can I just say, the traveling support for this game was absolutely fantastic, devils fans did themselves proud tonight outchanting everyone and really getting behind the players!

If we can play against the Giants as we did against the Blaze we can do this!

Chris, a very happily drunk fan from the awesomeness that is the-inferno :)

A

Anonymous

Chris said:
I've drunk far too much, but...

Can I just say, the traveling support for this game was absolutely fantastic, devils fans did themselves proud tonight outchanting everyone and really getting behind the players!

If we can play against the Giants as we did against the Blaze we can do this!

Chris, a very happily drunk fan from the awesomeness that is the-inferno :)
Well our fans are the best so its to be expected, hows the head this morning Chris? :D

Ger-Devils

What on the Saturday v the Blaze! I was interviewed after a few sherbets on Friday night for Caps TV and they asked what my prediciton was for the weekend, voth v mcmorrow and our game v the blaze. I told them we would face Giants in the final but the outcome the other way round!

We showed determination,pride,passion in this game and we were the only team the whole weekend to play proper playoff ice hockey! The Panthers v Giants game was a borefest!