Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

ALDO#3 said:
Good chance the commentary will be slightly bias towards the Blaze but;

Geoff Foster will be with the team in Nottingham on Saturday to bring you full live commentary of the whole of the first Elite League Play Off semi Final between the Blaze and the Devils at 1pm
Blaze v Devils (Listen Live)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlive/b ... wickshire/
Due to technical problems they are struggling to get a connection to bring commentary from the game. They are working on it so hopefully they will get it sorted in time for face off

Simms spouting the usual anti-Devils crap on the radio.

"I don't think the Devils are capable of putting two solid games together"

Not like the two solid games that dumped Sheffield out of the playoffs eh?

A

Anonymous

Ghost Dog said:
Simms spouting the usual anti-Devils crap on the radio.

"I don't think the Devils are capable of putting two solid games together"

Not like the two solid games that dumped Sheffield out of the playoffs eh?
:lol: What a prune that bloke is !!

A

Anonymous

COME ON!!!! I did write in my play off review we needed to up our PP :D . I need a drink, what a start!

Just need to watch the discipline. Draw them out and make them take penalties, then cane them on the powerplay like in the first ten minutes.

Russky

Aside from the predictable anti devils diatribe from the tubby brummie (simsy) It sounded that we started the better but fell foul of Carsons strategy of evening up the penalties!

I really wish there was a way to punch someone in the face over the airwaves. Simms is utterly doing my head in. How can someone get away with being so vocally biased, even going so far as to say "Well, hopefully Coventry will win."

Instead of trying to keep the game even, hopefully Carson will try and keep a lid on things, since he has a habit of bottling some of the more serious calls.

I know, i realise he's on bbc coventry but he could still try and be a bit less bias, its extreme.
3-1 WOOT! if we can keep capitalising on the pp then this game is ours :twisted: