2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

What's the possibility of Bisonnette returning to play for Cardiff again, is there still a role for true enforcers or will the EIHL go the same route as the NHL with fighting?

Foxy

Dont think Bissonette will be back. His girlfriend couldnt get a visa apparently so he ended up spending less time with his family than more as he hoped. Im sure theres a new AHL team that he was trying for

Devil_Abroad

Dont think Bissonette will be back. His girlfriend couldnt get a visa apparently so he ended up spending less time with his family than more as he hoped. Im sure theres a new AHL team that he was trying for
What's the possibility of Bisonnette returning to play for Cardiff again, is there still a role for true enforcers or will the EIHL go the same route as the NHL with fighting?
Do you mean Bordeleau?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil94

I think Biz is trying to get more into the media side of things in North America. I mean IceTime Tv is great, but I'm not sure a few features on there will have the same effect on his career compared to a network over there. I think that ship has sailed, unfortunately.

I think Biz is trying to get more into the media side of things in North America. I mean IceTime Tv is great, but I'm not sure a few features on there will have the same effect on his career compared to a network over there. I think that ship has sailed, unfortunately.
I get what you're saying but there seems to be an awful lot of players over there trying to get into the media side of things, mcgratten has had quite a few interviews since he's been back about the UK and life abroad. He could almost 'use' the UK to have a different viewpoint. Total observation by the way and I'm making some wild assumptions I know but it seemed to work for Janssen at Nottingham as well

bb1

I personally don't see us going for a major HW now.
I'd love to see a guy like Peluso replace Bordy but don't think it's gonna happen.

I think Lord would want someone who will fight but who can really play and skate with some speed. Desbiens and Riley type of players are the Ines I think we may go for. Either that or young hungry guys who want to prove a point who won't be costing Bordy type money.

Alex Gallant, Jake Doty, Curt Gogol along with other young guys who are unlikely to make NHL level are an option.

Rob Batch

The drip drip drip is unbelievable fun!! I don't know if Josh is getting re-signed . What do we expect physically next season ? Random names from NHL or AHL seem almost pointless to me, unless you have insider info ! Does anyone have genuine info or not ??

Wannabe2

No Rob it's a rumour thread, as per Title. Can't see Josh going anywhere else, think physical wise it will be a tough league as usual. And we will be as tough as anyone.