2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Finny

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom!

Whistle to Belfast
Cloutier to Cardiff.

(Bah - just noticed I've been beaten to it! :lol: )

it will be someone known/coached/played for the Giants..... so Whis could be on the list with Sandrock as his player/assistant ...... maybe Thornton back, as he was close before Adey got it along with Awada

Ocko

So I take back that it Whis to Giants is rubbish - quite believable now. Although he flew this morning so I doubt anything was sorted before he went. Who'd blame him if he left for the Giants; a quality organisation, nice rink and a massive budget... Or the shambles down the bay.

DevilDom

Ocko said:
So I take back that it Whis to Giants is rubbish - quite believable now. Although he flew this morning so I doubt anything was sorted before he went. Who'd blame him if he left for the Giants; a quality organisation, nice rink and a massive budget... Or the shambles down the bay.
But the press release by the Devils said Whistle had signed up for us - can't see what you are worrying about.

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Belfast will probably get a coach who uses European players following in the footsteps of the succesful trail blazing Devils managment
rumour jody will never post a boring repetitive post on the inferno :DWD
marsh to braehead clan

Whis said he was going back to see his boy playing. Just had a look he is 18 and a goalie in the WHL. Maybe he could be coming over in a year it two??

KaneDevils

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Belfast will probably get a coach who uses European players following in the footsteps of the succesful trail blazing Devils managment
Another pointless, ridiculously laborious post from yours truly.
Your almost as predictable as the Devils PP.

:DWD

BostonBart22 said:
VERY STRANGE..... is adey going because keefe is staying . was keefe injured for that final or benched?
Injured
He looked like he was in excruciating pain in the minute or so he was on the ice during warmup in the final

He hardly played in the semi too

Paul Sullivan

KaneDevils said:
Another pointless, ridiculously laborious post from yours truly.
Your almost as predictable as the Devils PP.

:DWD
As 'yours truly' is usually used to mean as being from the author of the one using the term then I 100% agree with your post, apart from the 'laborious' part. I mean c'mon, you only used 15 words. Though to be fair, in terms of your contributions to threads, that's approaching a PB.

Anything to add to the actual debate, or are you merely going to criticise someone's posting style (again)?

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #157

Anything to add to the actual debate, or are you merely going to criticise someone's posting style (again)?
What Paul said...

You haven't bothered to add anything to the forum with your post, so why make it at all? I'd say take it to pm, but that's not going to work just at the moment...

At least try and add something to the thread though, please...

BostonBart22 said:
VERY STRANGE..... is adey going because keefe is staying . was keefe injured for that final or benched?
Defiantly injured, He picked up a knee/leg injury in the first leg of the Hull 1/4 Finals, took a hit.
he had it strapped up after the game and did not ice the 3rd period.
he was unable to skate/turn to the left

Cant see any reason why they would bench him tbh

Devils#76 said:
BostonBart22 said:
Defiantly injured, He picked up a knee/leg injury in the first leg of the Hull 1/4 Finals, took a hit.
he had it strapped up after the game and did not ice the 3rd period.
he was unable to skate/turn to the left

Cant see any reason why they would bench him tbh
I'd heard he had broken his leg :-/ hope he heals up ok again

TheOtherG said:
BostonBart22 said:
Injured
He looked like he was in excruciating pain in the minute or so he was on the ice during warmup in the final

He hardly played in the semi too
As ever it comes down to one thing money

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk