2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom!

I always thought Rama was a really decent 4th line skater with pigot and jones.
His work ethic was amazing along with winding up the opposition and wouldn't be surprised if he is back.

Sheincar

knowitall said:
I always thought Rama was a really decent 4th line skater with pigot and jones.
His work ethic was amazing along with winding up the opposition and wouldn't be surprised if he is back.
The player he was at the end was a huge improvement on the player he was on arrival. At one stage he did want to come back but after the rumour of him receiving eviction notice by text & being owed money can't see it happening any more.

Ocko

You do not sign imports to be fourth liners unless they are tough guys. Doesn't and shouldn't happen.

I'd take joonas back, when fit, what I saw of him looked good. Heard he said who ever the coach was for next year he's like to be considered :)

Temme

Zacharias to giants? really?

Or is that a joke after what is rumoured to have happened last time he was over there :lol:

Wannabe2

Temme said:

Or is that a joke after what is rumoured to have happened last time he was over there :lol:
It's a joke Giants with Murphy giving them a extra import skater Duh.

Temme

Wannabe2 said:
Temme said:

It's a joke Giants with Murphy giving them a extra import skater Duh.
?

Why would they want him, his SVS seems decent enough but I didn't see him at his best then obviously :lol:

KaneDevils

At one stage he did want to come back but after the rumour of him receiving eviction notice by text & being owed money can't see it happening any more.
Kurka was owed money and has re-signed. Guess you never know! :lol:

Wannabe2

KaneDevils said:
At one stage he did want to come back but after the rumour of him receiving eviction notice by text & being owed money can't see it happening any more.
Kurka was owed money and has re-signed. Guess you never know! :lol:
Has he.

Paul Sullivan

Ahh what the hell, as nobody else has....

Brent to leave the Club in the next 2 weeks.

<insert party atmosphere here>

1 down, 1 to go.

From what I have heard that pr was just a puppet and would go along with what Brent would want cause he knew about hockey and pr didn't, so if Brent goes things will change a lot faster than if pr went

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

James

Administrator

Not sure if puppet is the right word but Ragan has defiantly relied on Brent heavily due to his hockey knowledge. If Brent does go, and I think it's likely with his change in circumstance, we can only hope Whis is able to be a good guide for Ragan going forward.

Wannabe2

James said:
Not sure if puppet is the right word but Ragan has defiantly relied on Brent heavily due to his hockey knowledge. If Brent does go, and I think it's likely with his change in circumstance, we can only hope Whis is able to be a good guide for Ragan going forward.
Defiantly.

Paul Sullivan said:
Ahh what the hell, as nobody else has....

Brent to leave the Club in the next 2 weeks.

<insert party atmosphere here>

1 down, 1 to go.
Heard the same rumour last night