Search results

1. D

Scotland Triple Header - Red Army Travel

Are you able to give an idea of the lastest to pay a deposit? I'm off on holiday soon so skint but may be able to do it depeneding on when. Thank you.
  2. D

Devils Vs Panthers - March 24th - 6pm- Chat / Updates

Cardiff Devils Live says the same thing on Twitter. Don't understand the process behind it, but happy with the draw.
  3. D

Play-off qualifier match. Home game.

This is ever so complicated for a dragon of very little brains like me. I don't like it. ;:| I think I'll just wait and see as well. It's what I usually do!
  4. D

Playoff Finals - Nottingham 2013

Don't like the fact that you can't choose where sit online don't have the time time ring up. Only going on the Sunday though so suppose not so bad, but if this was a normal year, with up to 7 of us going (only me this year), I wouldn't be happy. Apart from that, I don't mind booking directly...
  5. D

Latest rink update

I know I'm being really lazy, forgive me for not reading the previous posts to find this out, however I'm finding it a bit daunting! Is there any indication when the new rink may be open? Any scheduled date/season? Thanks.
  6. D

Playoff tickets

I know it's unreasonably early to be thinking of the playoffs, but need to sort out finances. Does anyone know about when tickets booking starts and how much a weekend ticket is? Ta.
  7. D

Online tickets

Ah, thank you. Queuing on the night it is then!
  8. D

Online tickets

It's been a while since purchased a ticket online, I usually go down to the rink. Gonna be tough to get this down this week to get a ticket for Sunday so just went online and can't find a link from the Devils site for online purchase - I just get looped back to the ticket info page. Is the...
  9. D

Donations to pay Deeds social media fines

Such a good thing to see genuine appreciation. It's part of what makes the Devils a family. Any news on how much raised yet?
  10. D

When you gave a chance, can you confirm my payment went through this am? Internet went down as PayPal were confirming. Thanks. Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
  11. D

OK, just spotted link in first post, sorry! :DWD Will sort it out now.
  12. D

20 people x £10 = £200 fine Showing the league how stupid this is = priceless Showing Deeds and team how much they mean to the fans = even more priceless Count me in. Is there a link to the PayPal account? Or would you prefer bags of pennies?
  13. D

Deeds handed two fines

I haven't seen the two offending pieces of text. Any links to them or have they been removed? Ta
  14. D

Final - Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday 8th- 4pm Chat / Updates

Re: Final - Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday 8th- 4pm Chat / Upd Does that means that I was right in thinking that the Panthers, being the away team, shoals have used the other entrance & other bench, & started the match from the other end? Why bother with home & away sides then?
  15. D

Play Off Tickets

Thanks, will pm you with details.
  16. D

Play Off Tickets

Meant also to ask is that payment in full by 15th Feb (or 21st if you can take payment at the Testimonial Match). Thanks
  17. D

Play Off Tickets

Will you take cheques post dated by a week?
  18. D

Play-off Final Weekend 2012 Tickets.

Me again. Just seen dates for ticket sales according to EIHL. Early bird Wed 18th Jan to Sun 26 Feb, general sale from 9th March. Could we have some info before they go on sale as to how we get them (as last year, from stand by skate hire?) and when (this coming Wednesday?). Some of us have...
  19. D

Play-off Final Weekend 2012 Tickets.

Thank you, will look into it. Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk