Play Off Tickets

Sorry for the short notice, but this information was only made available to CDSL just before doors at Wednesday's game against Sheffield.

As you all know this year the playoffs are taking place over Easter – 7th and 8th April. Once again, we are sitting in blocks 9 and 10. The tickets went on sale on Wednesday and we have already sold over one third of our ticket allocation.

Ticket prices are:
Weekend
Adult: £70
Concession: £50
Family: £195

Saturday only
Adult: £38
Concession: £30
Family: n/a

Sunday only
Adult: £38
Concession: £30
Family: n/a

All tickets must be ordered and paid for by Wednesday 15th February.

At the time of writing, I am unsure whether we will be taking bookings and payments at the testimonial game on 21 February. You can find us at the sales desk next to skate hire before the game and during the period breaks. You can also reserve your tickets by emailing queries.cdsl@hotmail.co.uk. Remember to provide your contact details (including telephone number), the number and type of tickets you require (specifying weekend, Saturday or Sunday), and any special requirements.

On match nights you can pay by cash, cheque or card (fees apply to card payments). If you wish, you can pay in instalments.

Sliput

Hiya

Not sure if its my computer but i have tried to send an email but they keep getting returned saying ''This user does not have a Yahoo account''.

Is it just me ?

Sorry.

rocketbob

Sliput said:
Hiya

Not sure if its my computer but i have tried to send an email but they keep getting returned saying ''This user does not have a Yahoo account''.

Is it just me ?

Sorry.
No, I had the same problem as well.

Bit of advice please as I've never been to the playoff weekend. I'm thinking of going but don't want to go if the Devils aren't there. Due to this I'm guessing the best thing to do is wait until tickets go on sale from March 9th at NIC box office. Are tickets easy to get closer to the event or nigh on impossible?

Gohabsgo said:
Bit of advice please as I've never been to the playoff weekend. I'm thinking of going but don't want to go if the Devils aren't there. Due to this I'm guessing the best thing to do is wait until tickets go on sale from March 9th at NIC box office. Are tickets easy to get closer to the event or nigh on impossible?
I would say the latter - particularly seats around fellow Devils fans. We only have two blocks available to us. They did give us an extra block last year, but it wasn't in the best location. It is a risk, but I would advise getting your name down now to be honest. I know we can beat Coventry or Braehead over two legs!

If you don't mind where you sit or which fans your near tickets should be easy enough to get. However, there probably won't be any in the Devils blocks if we get to the finals!

Payment in full by 15th. Still not sure whether we will be taking booking at Stevie's game as we don't want to hinder the events of the evening.

You will still be able to pay the money directly to the rink up to 24 February. If you intend to do this, please let us know and we will pass your details to the office so they can process your payments correctly. Remember that debit and credit card payments incur charges.

Gohabsgo said:
I went 2 years ago and am looking to possibly head up there this year. I booked my saturday tickets on the friday and when we went 5-1 up against blaze after the 2nd ( scores may be wrong there but you'll get my point) i went out and booked tickets for the final on the saturday. Was sat in blocks with devils fans both times as good seats as anyone. Managed to get a hotel around derby area no probs on the sat night to.

phillipo46 said:
Gohabsgo said:
I went 2 years ago and am looking to possibly head up there this year. I booked my saturday tickets on the friday and when we went 5-1 up against blaze after the 2nd ( scores may be wrong there but you'll get my point) i went out and booked tickets for the final on the saturday. Was sat in blocks with devils fans both times as good seats as anyone. Managed to get a hotel around derby area no probs on the sat night to.
cheers for the info