Online tickets

Thread starter #1
It's been a while since purchased a ticket online, I usually go down to the rink. Gonna be tough to get this down this week to get a ticket for Sunday so just went online and can't find a link from the Devils site for online purchase - I just get looped back to the ticket info page. Is the online purchase service still avialable and I'm being twp, or has it stopped?

Ta

Ger-Devils

draig-goch said:
It's been a while since purchased a ticket online, I usually go down to the rink. Gonna be tough to get this down this week to get a ticket for Sunday so just went online and can't find a link from the Devils site for online purchase - I just get looped back to the ticket info page. Is the online purchase service still avialable and I'm being twp, or has it stopped?

Ta
The provider of the online facility(Not planet ice) has taken the page down. Not sure why but ourselves and Coventry are effected by this.

osh

Just call the box office 02920 382001, give them your details and your tickets will be waiting for you on Sunday.

Paul Sullivan

I feel for the Box office guys and the Club in this issue. Can't be easy in our online age to sell every ticket personally, and not easy to promote games with no online option. Take my hat off to the Coventry staff too, with their recent crowds.

Not the fault of any of the Cardiff PI people of course, but I do think this is a massive obstacle in filling the tent. It is to their credit that they do as well as they do with such a boom and bust product as the fixture list and all the calls that entails.

It's just a given that you should be able to buy online for an event these days, and takes away a very easy marketing option for the club in emails and the like ('click here to buy tickets').