Search results

1. B

Jerseys to go....

Looking to offload the following; Silverthorn 42 - white away jersey - 07/08 - £75 Birbraer 23 - black playoff jersey (Rhino) - 2010 - £110 Matzka 15 - white Lyle testimonial jersey - £90 SOLD Also looking for a Matzka and Voth white away jersey. If anyone has either or both of these shirts...
  2. B

One for sale.

Jason Silverthorn (40) - 2007/2008 white home jersey - £145 Thanks for looking.
  3. B

Bob Phillips rises from the ashes !

Mr Phillips has a new blog ! Apparently numerous revelations that will rip UK hockey apart...... GO AWAY YOU SILLY MAN !!!
  4. B

DONT STOP BELIEVING !

"SIX POINTS THIS WEEKEND AND TWO STEELER LOSSES AND WE"RE RIGHT BACK IN IT !" In true exam style..... DISCUSS. and to quote Kevin Keegan... "I'd love it if we beat them, I'd love it !"
  5. B

Great jerseys for sale.

The list is as follows; - VOTH 26 (WHITE) 2007-2008 - SOHB - SOLD - TEPLITSKY 18 (BLACK) 2006-2007 - £225 - CULLEN 22 (WHITE ) 2005 PLAYOFFS INCL. BADGING - £200 - BURGOYNE 2 (WHITE) 2005-2006 - £150 - GOULET 15 (WHITE/BLACK SHOULDERS) 2005-2006 PLAYOFFS - SOLD - GARROW 44 (WHITE) 2007-2008 -...
  6. B

JERSEY SWAP

Anyone out there want to swap a Smith jersey for one of Vothers ? Oh, I've got the Voth jersey.....
  7. B

Travelling Devils Fans.... Still the greatest !

I've done some fantastic Devils away trips over the years (all 23 of them) but last nights trip to Chav Land was one of the greatest. The faces have changed numerous times over the years but the latest crop bring a whole new dimension to away support. The commitment, humour and noise brought...
  8. B

WANTED : Jerseys from last season

WANTED : Latulippe, Hartwick or Jarvis jersey from last season (not Playoffs) if anyone is willing to sell or swap. I've got the following shirts that I would be happy to trade ; BURGOYNE #2 (White) 2005-2006 GOULET #15 (White/Black shoulders) 2005-2006 Playoffs GARROW #44 (White) 2007-2008...
  9. B

Mountain Biking

Just wondered if there are any other mountain biking Devils fans out there ? Took up this awesome sport a year ago and cant get enough of it. If there is anyone out there maybe we could get together and arrange a ride. What bikes are people riding ?
  10. B

Jerseys for sale !!!

The need for speed and possibly more broken bones means a new mountain bike is required ! :D Unfortunately (for me) the funding solution is to part with a few of my most treasured possessions.... :cry: DEVILS -CULLEN #22 (WHITE) 2005 PLAYOFF FINALS (Includes Playoff badging) - £300...
  11. B

Hockey items for sale.

As the man said, "Do what you want". So here goes.... Various sticks all game used... Heaton netminder stick - Signed on blade by Derek Herlofsky 2 Louisville sticks - Signed on shaft by Steve Thornton. Sherwood stick - Stamped on shaft Sacratini. Koho stick - Signed on blade by Mike...
  12. B

Selling ice hockey related items

Quick question for Admin..... Are you happy for items to be offered for sale on the site ? and if so which board should be used to post the details ? Cheers guys
  13. B

RALLYING CALL ! (Mel Gibson style...)

Ask yourselves a question..... What's going to cause more pain to the Steelers organisation ? A grands worth of lost ticket sales, courtesy of those deciding not to travel to Sqeelerland, or a serious kick up the arse by a well supported Devils team that may just have turned the corner in the...