RALLYING CALL ! (Mel Gibson style...)

Thread starter #1
Ask yourselves a question.....

What's going to cause more pain to the Steelers organisation ? A grands worth of lost ticket sales, courtesy of those deciding not to travel to Sqeelerland, or a serious kick up the arse by a well supported Devils team that may just have turned the corner in the last couple of games.

Support is what the guys need now, not to be left to fight for the Devils name on their own.

Think of how proud you will be when we support a winning team on Saturday and 4000 Steeler fans walk out disappointed.

Get your families together, get your friends together and get in the bloody car tomorrow afternoon and SUPPORT YOUR TEAM. Forget about Bob, he's history !

As I've already said, take it from me he'll be far more gutted to lose the game than lose a grands worth of ticket sales. I've booked my seats and will travel with only one thing in my mind..........

A WIN !!!!!

BLOCK 3 DEVIL said:
Ask yourselves a question.....

What's going to cause more pain to the Steelers organisation ? A grands worth of lost ticket sales, courtesy of those deciding not to travel to Sqeelerland, or a serious kick up the arse by a well supported Devils team that may just have turned the corner in the last couple of games.

Support is what the guys need now, not to be left to fight for the Devils name on their own.

Think of how proud you will be when we support a winning team on Saturday and 4000 Steeler fans walk out disappointed.

Get your families together, get your friends together and get in the bloody car tomorrow afternoon and SUPPORT YOUR TEAM. Forget about Bob, he's history !

As I've already said, take it from me he'll be far more gutted to lose the game than lose a grands worth of ticket sales. I've booked my seats and will travel with only one thing in my mind..........

A WIN !!!!!
A grand s worth of ticket sales plus car parking loss is going to cause them more pain, its all about cash with them and also without too much travelling support the devils will not be under so much pressure and can relax in to their game, all the pressure will be on the home side. I would rather use any spare cash to buy more 50/50 tickets on Sunday for it to go to the devils than chip in to Squeelers coffers

steve

I'm in!

A protest boycott will only really work if none of us go! Sorry but i'm going, so lets all make an effort and make sure the team is well supported.

I'll be there in spirit.

Remember to hit them where it hurts. On the scoreboard. Keep the penalties down and take the game to them. They will make the mistakes, and then you can capitalize on them.

Good Luck!!

Martynwo

Have to agree with jodi, B*b is only interested in £££, how the steelers get on is secondary, it's a business for him, that's the difference between him and our owner.
I'd rather spend the money I would have spent on 50/50 for our club.

It doesn't make me a better or worse supporter of the devils just the right thing for me to do.
I'll be going to Edinburgh, Coventry, basingstoke, Manchester but certainly not the house of tin.

For those of you who go, I respect you, support the boys and out chant them when you want to chant not when Simms tells you

Finny

The only time I'll be going to House of Tin in the near future is if it's a game to win the league or Cup Final.
Bob could see his beloved Steelers lose 10-0 at home in a sell-out, but still be grinning from the ticket sales.

Have to agree with Jodi and Martyn, wouldn't put another penny in his pocket after the years of the begging bowl and then squeel off to squeelerland with it