Travelling Devils Fans.... Still the greatest !

Thread starter #1
I've done some fantastic Devils away trips over the years (all 23 of them) but last nights trip to Chav Land was one of the greatest.

The faces have changed numerous times over the years but the latest crop bring a whole new dimension to away support.

The commitment, humour and noise brought back the same grin I used to wear when the early Devils teams tore their way through away rinks with scant regard for reputations.

Keep it going guys.... You're a credit to both yourselves and the club.

And to those who have never seen an away game or have, but not for a while, get in your cars or book places on the coaches and put a top class experience to the test. You wont be disappointed !!!

Must agree about the fans last night they were superb. Even the Coventry fans in the bar afterwards complimented us on our noise and humor. 'Its like a library' was one which touched a nerve with the Coventry DJ :lol: :lol: :lol: There were about 120 of us there last night and it just goes to show when you are all bunched together what noise a 120 or so can make.

drainage

Bob the Driver said:
Must agree about the fans last night they were superb. Even the Coventry fans in the bar afterwards complimented us on our noise and humor. 'Its like a library' was one which touched a nerve with the Coventry DJ :lol: :lol: :lol: There were about 120 of us there last night and it just goes to show when you are all bunched together what noise a 120 or so can make.

Blinking christening yesterday ..... on the isle of wight !! Boo but def off to Nottingham on 25th .... they have to be worth a view !!

On Bob's coach there were a few hockey virgin away fans. They loved it. Bob's execellant tours was again great fun, and the party atmosphere was brilliant. Anyone who hasn't been on his coach I recomend do it at least once. Lot's of freinds are made and his bingo is fantastic. Well done Bob. Bring on Nottingham!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an awesome trip!!! Bec has a sore throat and i still have no voice. The Devils fans made a massive noise in Chaventry and shouted down the chav fans every time!! The chavs must be the quietest fans in the elite league.

We will def be going with Bob again. If you have'nt been yet we'd recomend it!!!!

Big up to Bob the driver. :D :D

I just have to say thanks to Bob and everyone that went on Bob's Tours for making my first Bob's Tours trip the best. I was nervous at first as I didn't know anyone on the coach but that changed pretty much as soon as I got on the coach. Everyone was really welcoming so my nerves settled and I had a blast! So thanks to all of you, I can't wait till the Nottingham trip!! :D :D

One of the many reasons I do these trips is to get other Devils fans on board with a great bunch of people to have a dam good time. Lets look forward to Nottingham and another day/night out.