Search results

1. I

Calling all Cardiff Devils fans...

Calling all Cardiff Devils fans... Photographer James Assinder is raising funds to help support NHS Wales health boards in response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. For a donation of £5 you get to keep a digital copy of one of his images taken from the past season The photo you choose...
  2. I

Hill signs with....

Steelers. Galiardi released and Hill signed in his place. http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/sheffield-steelers-axe-galiardi-and-bring-in-hill-1-6160451
  3. I

Locked threads?

Why do the mods keep locking threads they don't like? Unless the thread is discussing something that shouldn't be public then leave it run. What does it matter if the discussion goes on for 100+ pages in circles. Its clearly a contentious issue and locking a thread doesn't make it go away. A...
  4. I

Butetown Tunnels closed

Again... Just a heads up. I've not been down there today but am told that Butetown tunnels are currently closed and it's chaos down the bay... I'm not sure but according to Traffic Wales website they're closed all day all day so will effect tonights game. Just thought i'd forewarn people to...
  5. I

New signing?

http://www.britishicehockey.co.uk/news/ ... -2700.html Can anyone shed any further light? Who would he replace?
  6. I

Ice hockey betting

Just thought i'd point out what appears to a pretty good price on the Devils game against Steelers on Saturday... i know Sheffield are playing at home but how can Bwin offer odds of 1.45 for Sheffield and 4.50 for Cardiff to win in regulation time... I'm not a big betting person but ive...
  7. I

Kit wanted/advice

Im considering starting up playing hockey again but want to get my hands on some kit without spending a fortune only to find i don't stick at it or dont enjoy it! Does anyone have any kit for sale or can they advise me on the best place to buy the bits i need? All i have at the moment is skates...
  8. I

New Brit signing.

I believe Steve Fisher who plays for the ENL Devils has signed with the team today. Not sure how much ice time he'll receive however it's another body and a forward at that who can hopefully help put a couple points on the board and fill the squad. It'll be nice to see another Welsh younster...