New signing?

Gaz G

Don't know where this has come from to be honest. Can't see why G would be looking to gas someone after our recent run of form. Seems most odd to me.

anyone know how reliable this site is? i cant see why would be gassing anyone either, would only make sense if it was a D to replace romfo but he i don't see why we would be looking to sign a centre forward.

Gazza272

nmase20 said:
anyone know how reliable this site is? i cant see why would be gassing anyone either, would only make sense if it was a D to replace romfo but he i don't see why we would be looking to sign a centre forward.

I wouldnt take any notice.

British ice hockey last week reported that Tony Hand was to be signed on a two way contract with the Nottingham Panthers, They were quickly taken off the Manchester Media mailing list.

They also reported last year we were signing shaun sutter.

I wouldnt take any notice.

Chris

Administrator
anyone know how reliable this site is?
Don't trust anything they say :)

They've had some rubbish releases before, and it looks like that's continuing.

Only last week they had something out saying they understood that Tony Hand would be signing with the Nottingham Panthers, Manchester proceded to drop them from their mailing list.

They had some other big release last season as well which turned out to be utter bobbins.

I'm starting to think they're inventing stories to try and get more traffic...

Chris.

Wannabe2

Chris said:
anyone know how reliable this site is?
Don't trust anything they say :)

They've had some rubbish releases before, and it looks like that's continuing.

Only last week they had something out saying they understood that Tony Hand would be signing with the Nottingham Panthers, Manchester proceded to drop them from their mailing list.

They had some other big release last season as well which turned out to be utter bobbins.

I'm starting to think they're inventing stories to try and get more traffic...

Chris.
Hopefully they will get run over by some. :lol:

bit of speculation i know but could this be a PR stunt to cause unsettlement between the top teams so that a certain team can benifit. this information seems to be comeing from some sort of 'inside' source but it could more or less come from anywhere, i wounder if its a desperate act to find a way of getting off the bottom of the table :twisted:

that bekar guy has been linked with the giants in the last couple of weeks in whispers, never made it onto any forums. It was told to me by a member of the irish media, around the time i was asking about finnerty.

WOuld be a good signing for any team in the EIHL, but i cant see it being the devils, unless smith is more injured than we have been told.

DevilDom

Maybe it is to replace Smith?

I'd hate to see him go as I think he is class and fits into the way we want to play but he has missed a lot of games injured and I believe he did last season as well.

Gazza272

DevilDom said:
Maybe it is to replace Smith?

I'd hate to see him go as I think he is class and fits into the way we want to play but he has missed a lot of games injured and I believe he did last season as well.

But it's not like its a recurring injury this season, Smith has just had a bit of bad luck.

Early in the season he did his PEctoral and missed one week, then he hurt his knee against Nottingham late in the game on a wednesday and missed the weekend, and last week he had an impact injury slamming into the boards and is going to at present only miss one week.

If his shoulder kept popping out like Paul Moran i would consider it, but Smithy will be fine by next weekend hopefully and he'll get back to murdering teams again! Our Powerplay is woeful without him.

Foxy

Nope which us why i didn't post it when i first heard it Sorry. This is just reiterating what i had already been told.

I don't know anything about the rumour but I wouldn't dismiss it straight away. First of all, if Adams has learned that this guy is available (and perhaps fairly cheap?) why wouldn't he try and sign him? Remember, Adams is judged on results and even if he shows the upmost loyalty to his current players his job is still on the line. Second of all, the rumour states that Adams is in advanced negotiations with the player which to me sounds like the source may have insider information.