Search results

1. H

Bili Tygri Liberec v Devils - Sat 26th Aug 2017 / 3.30pm

Oh shit, my bad! Still a huge thank you though!
  2. H

Bili Tygri Liberec v Devils - Sat 26th Aug 2017 / 3.30pm

You sir are a steely-eyed missile man. Thank you.
  3. H

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

That slipped under the radar... http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/blah-blah/
  4. H

Devils v blaze!!

Cheers @Gazza272!
  5. H

Devils v blaze!!

Will the away tie be a midweek or weekend affair? Or is it too early to be determined?
  6. H

DOPS REVIEW

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/dops-reviews-4/ I'm amazed no incidents are being looked into after the weekends games against Sheffield! :DWD
  7. H

Latest rink update

Premier Sports believe this to be the date. It's on the website of upcoming games they'll be showing, but does have a question mark against if it does get delayed.
  8. H

Looking for a hockey stick

Hey everyone, I'm looking for an adult hockey stick. New or used, if you've got one you're looking to sell email me at andrewhendley84@gmail.com Cheers
  9. H

Devils @ Blaze - Pre-Season - 30th August- Chat / Updates

Re: Devils @ Blaze - Pre-Season - 30th August- Chat / Update Anyone know if the shuttle service is running from Central down to the BBT? Cheers
  10. H

Devils @ Giants - March 27th - 7pm - Chat & Updates

Is anyone else having trouble trying to access https://live.belfastgiants.com/? Can't get on to it at all.
  11. H

Amy Usher RIP

Such sad sad news. RIP
  12. H

Season Ticket Renewal

Awesome. Will be grabbing a form straight away.
  13. H

Season Ticket Renewal

Cheers Finny, I do hope it was the 2nd one! :twisted: :RAWK
  14. H

Season Ticket Renewal

Evening all, Has anyone heard anything about season ticket renewals for next season? I understand with the new rink not being completed until late December this may affect seat allocation but O thought something would have been announced in the mean time.
  15. H

Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Updates

Re: Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Update
  16. H

Cardiff Vs Steelers - Sunday 8th Feb - Chat / Update

:lol: Cheers, didn't realise we'd gone over our limit on import players! :)
  17. H

Cardiff Vs Steelers - Sunday 8th Feb - Chat / Update

So where did the high stick call come from?! Was there any reason as to why Trevor sat the game out?
  18. H

Doug Clarkson - Mid-term interview

During the Devils v Panthers game did anyone see Farmer giving Doug some lip during the warm up?? Hilarious. Doug shut him up later, it would have been him or Hendrix that were going to.
  19. H

Devils Vs Panthers - Saturday Jan 17th -7pm- Chat /Update

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - Saturday Jan 17th -7pm- Chat /Updat Major tailback of traffic if your heading to the BBT via the M4 and the link road due to work on the slip road. Would advise a different route down.
  20. H

Devils Vs Giants - 14th Jan - Challenge Cup- Quarter Final

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 14th Jan - Challenge Cup- Quarter Fin Hi everyone, new member here! This is the first season I’ve had a season ticket and have been blown away by how well the Devils are playing, and the level of support they've been receiving. Last night was fantastic. The first period...