Season Ticket Renewal

Thread starter #1
Evening all,

Has anyone heard anything about season ticket renewals for next season? I understand with the new rink not being completed until late December this may affect seat allocation but O thought something would have been announced in the mean time.

Finny

They were originally going to announce renewal info at the a Sheffield game. But didn't. Which could mean either:

-there is further uncertainty over Dec/Jan finish date. Perhaps due to Devils owners bid
-they partied too hard after CC win and forgot all about it.

Thread starter #3
Finny said:
They were originally going to announce renewal info at the a Sheffield game. But didn't. Which could mean either:

-there is further uncertainty over Dec/Jan finish date. Perhaps due to Devils owners bid
-they partied too hard after CC win and forgot all about it.
Cheers Finny, I do hope it was the 2nd one! :twisted: :RAWK

i think it was more to do with last wednesday, they want us all on a high when they announce the tickets going on sale so that more people will want to buy.

personally i am buying as soon as they allow me to :D

jimmy snels

I would sign straight away and glad steve king recognised that as standing season ticket holders we're more effected than anyone if it's half in one rink half another.
Would hope this would be sorted out before sales mind And hopefully as I've said before we are allowed to go pick before the crowds to see what suits us.

It's going to be summer of sit back and let the management get on with it. There not going to allow a clustering bunch of fluckwits mess up next season unless it's well beyond there control.

The company running the Direct Debit had paid the money out up front to Ragan/the club I believe and were collecting the money to repay that, and turn a profit, for themselves.

I'd be surprised if that arrangement was in place next season as it takes money out of the club in return for an early cash injection.

jimmy snels

30 quid more one less game....

In todds words "guess what i smellllll" a rip off. I thought we were revisiting prices because we were the highest? Where are standing season ticket holders going todd? What type of team will i be seeing as no players are announced?

drainage

jimmy snels said:

In todds words "guess what i smellllll" a rip off. I thought we were revisiting prices because we were the highest? Where are standing season ticket holders going todd? What type of team will i be seeing as no players are announced?
I have faith in the on ice product .......they certainly delivered this season

Am guessing as there was a list of who got ST in what order irrespective of current location we will get to pick our new seats based on that ..... Me I selected a seated option I expect that I will get to select my new seat based on when I signed up rather than what I signed up for ?

with a 3k plus areana and maybe 600 to 700 ST holders to date guessing we can fit in somewhere ? Not sure I agree standing ST get first preference .....but not sure that's what you are suggesting so don't shout!

Ocko

jimmy snels said:

Considering what we have seen this year I would happily pay double.

Before slating the cost, remember it's around £15 for a great night out. And come on are you really questioning the team we will have recruited after the players we recruited this year?

Ocko

And at £15 per ticket this year we were actually one of if not the cheapest. Only Belfast are the same price everyone is else more expensive.

jimmy snels

Glad you can afford double others can't.

Not mentioned this years team it was incredibly good. So was the weller world record year....

I have no idea where I'll be displaced too. Not much to ask surely?

Ocko

jimmy snels said:
Glad you can afford double others can't.

Not mentioned this years team it was incredibly good. So was the weller world record year....

I have no idea where I'll be displaced too. Not much to ask surely?
But the Weller year followed with us going bust and the budget being massively cut. I'm more confident now than ever that won't happen.

Does anyone know where they will be sitting? Are standing actually any different to seating? It isn't the clubs fault we aren't starting the season in IAW, their hands are tied.

Why the worry where we are going sit anyway? We will have almost double the amount of seats in the new rink, I'm sure you won't be too far away from your preference.

jimmy snels

We were told stuff that's now not true AGAIN tho. I know everything is positive at the minute but simply put todd told us our tickets were too much and there's nothing he could do this year but would revisit this as it's the most expensive in the league. Not happened.