1. O

Lets be Honest!!

Totally agree, good post!!!!! :D
  2. O

5th best goalie in the league

lol!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  3. O

Steelers v Devils - 20/02 - 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

We are having our bad run at the worst time and we all know it would come. It happens every season. We either start the season so bad noone can see us getting anywhere then suddenly we start playing like a top team or its the other way round but that is not going to make me point fingers at...
  4. O

I know that but thats for them to find and sort. We need to just support them like we have in the past, and not point fingers it don't help when they are low thats all I'm saying!!! :D
  5. O

I think everyone needs to chill. This team has done a good job up until now and yes they are falling apart at present but we need to get behind them and build there confidence back up over the next month, if we want them to stand a chance at the playoffs. Come on boys I believe in you!!!!! :D
  6. O

Devils Fans- Please fill out our MBA Survey

Done. Good luck guys.
  7. O

Inferno Player Sponsorship 2010 - 2011

Could u please add me to the list. Thanks
  8. O

Inferno T-Shirts - Preorders

I would like to pre-order a t-shirt size XL but I'm not able to send a e-mail to you as I cant set up an account on the e-mail thing as the wizard asks me things I have no clue about. Would you please count me in. ;)
  9. O

Devils v Vipers - Sun 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Well done guys 7-4 come back lets hope you take that good last period with u to Nottingham :D
  10. O

Block 2 what's goin on?

I sit in block 2 and sat in block 17 in the old rink you would never have had guessed from my username. Its brill to be part of the atmosphere, I always know the next day if I had a good night if I'm unable to talk lol, lets keep up the good work block 2 and hope all the other blocks join in...
  11. O

Romfo Returns...

Welcome back Scott :D I understood why the club released him but it was a shame, so I'm glad he is back with us!!!!!
  12. O

Inferno t shirts?

Sounds good to me I would buy one :D
  13. O

The Inferno - Donations

Donated with pleasure. Merry Christmas everyone :P
  14. O

Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - Sat 7pm - Chat/Updates

What a game I was on the edge of my seat all night. Everyone of them put their heart and soul into that match tonight. It was a joy to watch and be part of, with all the clapping and shouting well done block 2 we were by far the loudest block there tonight with a lot of help from the boys at the...
  15. O

Matt Towe - Sponsored by The-Inferno *Part 2*

Will hopefully be at the match on Saturday so will pay u then, thanks for this its a great idea :D
  16. O

Cardiff Devils vs Hull Stingrays - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

totally enjoyed last nights match. its a shame the way it ended as i think we played quite well and there was no need for all that. ben was fab and i am so glad i have put my name down to bepart of the-inferno sponsorship for towe what a great game from him. i just hope there are not many match...
  17. O

Happy Birthday to.... The-Inferno!

Happy Birthday The-Inferno. Thanks for this great forum guys, I love visiting it every day :D
  18. O

Mark Smith signs

Very happy Mark is coming back, Great signing G :D
  19. O

Prpich released...

Nice to look at but skill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: