Inferno t shirts?

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #1
Just a random thought, has anyone ever thought about doing inferno t-shirts or any other kinda merchandise? Its a great site and I'd buy a shirt for sure. Would help raise money for the site too which would obviously be great !! ;)

James

Administrator
It's something we have considered. We toyed with the idea around a year ago and have just started wondering again if people would be interested. We put together a few ideas for hockey jerseys and tshirts and the like to raise money for the site upkeep.

As the question has been asked, is Inferno merchendise something people would be at all interested in?

I think the whole idea of Inferno hockey jerseys would take off quite a bit!!! I would certainly be interested in one. I did a consignment of jerseys for the eihlhockeyfights.co.uk forum community around a year ago, and they all were well received i believe (i know one or two members here have one!) They were very popular, and that is a smaller community than here.
I think this would be a great idea!

I think it would be a good idea, ie Hoodie's, T Shirts etc. Also gets people asking what the Inferno is when seen out and about. A no brainer good publicity for site and club. Count me in.

devils900 said:
count me in i think its a good idea.usernames on the back would be good as you can then see the faces behind the posts
You wouldn't want to see some of the faces to be honest! :twisted: :lol:

Chris

Administrator
As James mentioned, this is something we'd just recently dug out of the archives to have a look at again, with the way the community is growing it's perhaps a good time to gauge potential interest.

There's no specific details sorted yet, the only real thing we have to show is a year old design featuring the old logo of the website, but hopefully it gives an idea :)

James already mentioned this, but probably worth reiterating, any money raised would be put back into the site to help us cover the running costs of everything, if you've read the match thread from Sunday you'll notice we've broken the MNL total for last season already, despite there being 23 games left in this season!

Also, ignore the Rhino tag on the designs, it just happened that they have a template available online to use :)

Chris.

Jones72

I'm well up for the jersey.

My preference would be a stitched jersey rather than dye-sub...much better quality and I'd rather pay that little bit extra.

For reference, I have the CorelDraw template files that CH use for their shirts (after work I did in prepping the Demons team shirts). I'd be more than happy to take any design and apply it to that template. PM me if my services would be of use.

Coral Draw, a blast from the past. :)

I recon I'd be up for some Inferno clothing. Good plan.

What about "My other car is a Zamboni" bumper stickers. :roll:

ASHIPP

James said:
It's an old design but we were thinking at the time something along the lines of http://www.the-inferno.org/assets/jersey1.jpg (note the old logo :D)
James - providing it's cost effective for the Inferno, the merchandise thing is a great idea. Loving the old logo. Judging from the response on here, don't think you'll have any shortage of buyers for t-shirts, hoodies etc. An alternative wardrobe to our usual Devils jerseys! And, it might give some of us a chance to finally put faces to a few of the people who post on here! :D

Chris

Administrator
The new logo looks even more impressive on the shirt design, even if I say so myself :)

This is something that will probably take a while to get 100% sorted, where to get stuff printed, costs, actual designs etc etc.

At the moment we're focussing on the jersey design, but if we can find a good design we could carry it across to other items of clothing such as those mentioned, hoodies, t-shirts etc etc

Chris.