Matt Towe - Sponsored by The-Inferno *Part 2*

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Who?!
As we now have a list of names totally 40, we're in a postition to start taking payments for the £1000 everyone has helped to raise :D

The list of names i've copied from the other thread - (which can be viewed at) http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1418&p=21182#p21182. Hopefully this way everyones see's that it's above board and open for everyone to see how it's going on!

• 1. Chris - PAID
    2. Niwoke - PAID
    3. DeviLin - PAID
    4. James - PAID
    5. Cookies_naughtyboy - PAID
    6. Becandsi - PAID
    7. Jones72 - PAID
    8. Finny - PAID
    9. Gingers Husband - PAID
    10. TheStub PAID
    11. Hockeyrocker26 - PAID
    12. Mazza03 - PAID
    13. buzzwagon - PAID
    14. nmase20 - PAID
    15. puckbunny66 - PAID
    16. TenbyDevil *
    17. Nott Simpson - PAID
    18. Welshanproud - PAID
    19. abster - PAID
    20. Martynwo - PAID
    21. NOISYGIRL - PAID
    22. Bob the Driver - PAID
    23. Hockey Mum - PAID
    24. devils2001uk
    25. draig-goch - PAID
    26. gneissgirl1 - PAID
    27. JPM42 - PAID
    28. drainage - PAID
    29. steve - PAID
    30. CardiffDevil - PAID
    31. Angelic_Devil - PAID
    32. Old17New2 - PAID
    33. Old17New2 - PAID
    34. Oryx - PAID
    35. Oryx - PAID
    36. Terry99 - PAID
    37. devil99 - PAID
    38. Brooke - PAID
    39. mandyrevelle - PAID
    40. davew - PAID

I'll put a dirty great PAID next to names once money has been handed over.

How?!
We're thinking it'll be best to collect the majority of the money at the rink on game nights. As you come into the doors, turn to the right and underneath the stairs you'll find myself and James, i'll be wearing an #87 Komarek jersey so should be easy to spot!

It would be extremely helpful if people could have the exact money, it's unlikely i'll have a wad of £5 notes to be able to give change!

Alternatively there me other ways to pay, but we're waiting on a reply from the club first!

I'll have a list of names from the board, so you'll need to let me know your nickname from here, this won't be going any further than myself for those of you who wish to remain hidden :)

What next!?
At the moment we're waiting for a reply from the club, after the weekends utter chaos this could take several days, but i'll keep posting any details we do get back.

The warmup jersey will most definitely be raffled off at some point, couple of plans are to either get it done on the ice if possible, or to organise an Inferno meet up after our 2010 playoff victory and hopefully have the player there to draw a number and present the jersey. These are not definites yet but hopefully it gives you an idea of what we're hoping to organise.

I think that answers just about everything, feel free to pm me though if you have any issues or spot a glaring error!

Chris.

mazza03

Unfortunately I'm not at the game on Saturday do you have a paypal account I can pay it into? If not it will be the week after I'm afraid, sorry.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #5
I'm hoping we'll be able to cover the costs over a 2 week period or something as not all 40 people will be around at one time!

The week after this Sheffield game should be fine though if anyone else will also not be around.

Chris.

Not going to be at the game either - but I am at the rink 2 nights a week - Do you have any contacts at the rink that could maybe collect sealed envelopes for you?
Do you need cash?
If cheque is OK then payable to who?

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #7
I'll be honest and say I hadn't really thought about cheques :)

I'm not entirely sure as to who they would/could be payable as the money will eventually end up with the club, cash would be easier I guess for us to hand over.

We'll see what happens over the weekends games as to whether we need an additional person there at another time.

If you know someone else on the list and trust them enough, could they pay on your behalf?

I'm still waiting on an email back from the club, hopefully i'll something more to post then!

Chris.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #9
Seems the return email was lost in the depths of the internet!

We have a period of a couple of weeks to get the money together, cash would be easier for all involved, although if it's necessary for a cheque, it would probably be easier for it to be made payable to the club, but hand it over to myself or James on game night and we'll then pass it onto the club!

We'll be taking the money to the Devils offices and handing it over directlym hopefully this rubbishes any fears that Finny may be leaving the country after our 2010 playoff victory for warmer lands :)

There will be a couple more 'things' that will be randomly drawn for people who have chipped in across the season, i'll get around to posting the full details and how we'll be running these shortly.

Chris.

I'm not going to be at the match saturday 19th but I shall be back for Hull on the 26th. After reading the other posts I'm assuming that this will be ok to give you the money then? :)

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #11
Shouldn't be a problem!

Just noticed there's only 2 home games between now and October 11th, I should have noticed this before and put up the 2 games as dates when money can be paid!

So for those who haven't seen the fixtures, it would be extremely help ful if money could be paid on either...

Saturday 19th September vs Sheffield

Or at the next Hull game on...

Saturday 26th September vs Hull

If anyone can't make either of these games, could they pm or email me and we'll sort out another way of collecting payment.

Chris.

James

Administrator
If anyone does have a problem getting to the games, I work in the town center and can arrange to meet people during work hours if needed. I'll be standing at the plexi next to the skate hire during the games. I'll be wearing a Rempel KOCup black shirt this weekend and have (Im told, girly) long hair if you don't know me :)

TheStub

I'll catch up with you guys Saturday - but it wont be until either the period break or after the game, and I doubt I will get there before faceoff.

No way I'm going to miss a game though :D

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #14
Quick bump to this!

We've got some receipts printed off which we'll hand over when the money has been paid, please hang onto this!

We'll also be asking for a 'real' name as opposed to just your forum handle and a contact number.

These details won't be going to anyone other than myself and James and it's purely to keep things above board and keep a record of everything!

Hopefully this won't surprise anyone tomorrow now :D

As before, myself and James will be stood almost opposite skate hirt, but more underneath the staircase that points towards the entrance to the rink, hopefully this makes sense :)

Chris.

drainage

Chris said:
Quick bump to this!

We've got some receipts printed off which we'll hand over when the money has been paid, please hang onto this!

We'll also be asking for a 'real' name as opposed to just your forum handle and a contact number.

These details won't be going to anyone other than myself and James and it's purely to keep things above board and keep a record of everything!

Hopefully this won't surprise anyone tomorrow now :D

As before, myself and James will be stood almost opposite skate hirt, but more underneath the staircase that points towards the entrance to the rink, hopefully this makes sense :)
Why not wear something that will make you stand out - or tell us what you will be wearing ! that will avoid any confusion !!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #17
From page #1 :D
We're thinking it'll be best to collect the majority of the money at the rink on game nights. As you come into the doors, turn to the right and underneath the stairs you'll find myself and James, i'll be wearing an #87 Komarek jersey so should be easy to spot!
And James says on page 2... ;)
I'll be standing at the plexi next to the skate hire during the games. I'll be wearing a Rempel KOCup black shirt this weekend and have (Im told, girly) long hair if you don't know me :)
Chris.

drainage

Chris said:
From page #1 :D
And James says on page 2... ;)
I'll be standing at the plexi next to the skate hire during the games. I'll be wearing a Rempel KOCup black shirt this weekend and have (Im told, girly) long hair if you don't know me :)
Chris.

Thanks been a really long week ! Forgot you out that on there