The Inferno - Donations

James

Administrator
Thread starter #22
We have enough money to cover all the hosting for the next 6 months which is fantastic. Thanks to all who have donated so far.

Chris

Administrator
As I keep putting on MNL :)

If you often/always use MNL when we run it, please consider donating via this thread, we're looking at a huge increase in numbers so far and the hosting costs continue to increase!

To give an example, so far we're double the number of people looking at MNL as were last season, and we had some fantastic numbers last season!

Thanks to everyone who helped out last time though and has given me a shout on MNL regarding this!

Chris.

Wannabe2

I want to donate £20 please as i couldnt live without this superb service, you guys give us lot so much enjoyment, you put in the hard work and we take the enjoyment. We would be lost without this incredible site, my donation is just a small token of my thanks, hopefully the incredible people that are devils fans will appreciate that also. Thanks guys we would be buggered without you.
HAPPY INFERNO DAYS.

Chris

Administrator
Thanks Glynn, very much appreciated :)

Couple of people have asked about the donations page, so here's a quote from the first page and a post by James :)
As has been previously mentioned, to help with the ever increasing server costs, the-inferno is asking for donations to help us along. I know its the wrong time of year to be asking such things with the Primary Gifting Period (ie. Christmas) just around the corner, but all donations towards the running costs of the server will be greatfully recieved. We have put a paypal button on the main site and more information can be found here.
Chris.