4. J

selling scott matzka away set 1

mail me with prices 250ish very flexible :lol:
  5. J

jersey auction

how much did the jerseys go for
  6. J

Devils talk Matzka

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-talk-matzka/ i just dont like the belfast team. AT ALL. im looking to smash finnerty tommorrow... for old times sake ;) haha!
  7. J

Buying jerseys

Anyone selling a Phil Hill jersey from after the 07-08 season or last years away playoff ? No more than £130 but can be lenient
  8. J

jagr ties shanahan goals

Philadelphia Flyers Jaromir Jagr scores 10th of the year, putting him in a tie for 11th all-time with Brendan Shanahan. "He said he wanted to suspend me," Jagr said with a laugh. "I said, 'How are you going to suspend me? I don't have a hit this year.'"
  9. J

The team photo

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/team/ why is paul ragan i this photo and not neil francis :twisted:
  10. J

kuiper after game incident

after the game me and my two freinds went to mcdonalds as normal and half was through the bus arrived with the belfast players on it kuiper knocks on the window and starts waving at us and putting his thumbs up being all cocky than he was in thequeue and then started staring at me and giving me...
  11. J

craig weller

GP G A P PIM 2011-2012 Villacher SV Austria 21 3 3 6 45 his stats from this year maybe a replacement for mark :mrgreen:
  12. J

2010 playoff jersey

pm if ur selling
  13. J

Giants fan ejected for hand gestures to Devils fans

who says our fans are bad :shock:
  14. J

black comms direct or echo D logo jersey

mail me if u are selling one
  15. J

front of block 2

is it me or do they just shout at anything it seems as though everytime a desicion goes against us they scream and ball the reff when its a legit call, like the other week i think it was burrows who had a boarding call and they all started chanting cheat whats up with that
  16. J

looking for a micheal jersey or a 07/08 playoff jersey

any jersey of his mail me
  17. J

our jerseys

is it true that our cup jerseys have changed to the red ones and the home are the white ones :!:
  18. J

scott matzka 2011-2012 away set 1

i have sponserd it when i get it just before christmas does anyone want to trade a jersey for it or buy it mailme with offers
  19. J

is our team good and has it improved

do you think there is an area that the curent team will particularly strong in? Or an improvement from last year? powerplay has definatly gone backwards