front of block 2

Thread starter #1
is it me or do they just shout at anything it seems as though everytime a desicion goes against us they scream and ball the reff when its a legit call, like the other week i think it was burrows who had a boarding call and they all started chanting cheat whats up with that

Thread starter #6
Jones72 said:
jaymzdb said:
Koop11 said:
Its not just block 2 Jay.
it just annoys me that they think were perfect and the reff is always wrong
Fair play, when the ref is Darnell or Hicks, they usually are wrong.

:LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats what i maean some fans just go omg its darnell or hicks and just dont pay attention to the calls and go menatl at them and call them cheats

Jones72

jaymzdb said:
thats what i maean some fans just go omg its darnell or hicks and just dont pay attention to the calls and go menatl at them and call them cheats
Ahhhhhh...[Penny Drops]

Welcome to the forum Mrs. Darnell.

Jones72

jaymzdb said:
it dosent matter im entitled to my opinion
As, indeed, is anyone else...including those that choose to express their opinions about the refs (well those two refs anyway).

I don't think I've been to any professional sporting event where the ref gets an easy time if they make a mistake. It's part of the game.

And...no, I don't sit in block 2.

Thread starter #12
Jones72 said:
jaymzdb said:
it dosent matter im entitled to my opinion
As, indeed, is anyone else...including those that choose to express their opinions about the refs (well those two refs anyway).

I don't think I've been to any professional sporting event where the ref gets an easy time if they make a mistake. It's part of the game.

And...no, I don't sit in block 2.
yes but when they shout because one of our players have been called on a penalty that is legitermate penalty

Chris

Administrator
is it me or do they just shout at anything it seems as though everytime a desicion goes against us they scream and ball the reff when its a legit call, like the other week i think it was burrows who had a boarding call and they all started chanting cheat whats up with that
That happens in more than just block 2 :)

Watching games as a neutral up here in Mogadishuham I find I watch the games and agree with like 95% of the calls, watching a game involving the Devils I probably agree with something silly like 20% of the calls!

Chris.