kuiper after game incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
after the game me and my two freinds went to mcdonalds as normal and half was through the bus arrived with the belfast players on it kuiper knocks on the window and starts waving at us and putting his thumbs up being all cocky than he was in thequeue and then started staring at me and giving me looks like i wanted to hurt you and mouthed something and kept on doing it so we just left but how un profesional

Mark666

jaymzdb said:
after the game me and my two freinds went to mcdonalds as normal and half was through the bus arrived with the belfast players on it kuiper knocks on the window and starts waving at us and putting his thumbs up being all cocky than he was in thequeue and then started staring at me and giving me looks like i wanted to hurt you and mouthed something and kept on doing it so we just left but how un profesional
Nice work.
You could have pointed out that pro sports people shouldn't spend too much time in McDonalds (or taking the piss out of 15 year olds for that matter).

#classy

Sorry to hear about your experience, jaymzdb. He probably felt the need to give his smug looks to someone younger rather than someone like Brad.

ade

Posted under dramatic title: "Kuiper After game incident"

I clicked on it hoping to find our bald #37 involved in some juicy scandal....sadly dissapointed to find the "incident" was mearly Nick doing an impersonation of The Fonz. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.