our jerseys

Yes, was in last nights programme. White is now home, black is still away and red for cup games.

Wonder what the people who have sponsored a home jersey will think of that.

I wasn't pleased so I went down to the desk and asked what exactly I'm getting as I sponsored the red not the White and I actually think the White is not very nice. They had no clue but took my details so they could get Paul to ring me dure in the week.

Thread starter #4
DevilDan said:
I wasn't pleased so I went down to the desk and asked what exactly I'm getting as I sponsored the red not the White and I actually think the White is not very nice. They had no clue but took my details so they could get Paul to ring me dure in the week.
who did u sponser

Sheincar

Nitra said:
Yes, was in last nights programme. White is now home, black is still away and red for cup games.

Have to say I'm not impressed. I didn't want a white shirt. Can't understand why we didn't clear the issue of home shirt colour before the season started.

TheStub

Re: Re: our jerseys

Sheincar said:
Nitra said:

Have to say I'm not impressed. I didn't want a white shirt. Can't understand why we didn't clear the issue of home shirt colour before the season started.
It isn't like it is set down in the IIHF rule book... oh wait... ;)

wildthing74

Well hope this is not the case. I have sponsored a few on the basis that it was the reds as after all a big thing was made about being the red army this year.I had not intention of bidding on those White ones with the awful numbers.
Will speak to the office but if true that is pretty poor.

D

Deleted member 1337

wildthing74 said:
Well hope this is not the case. I have sponsored a few on the basis that it was the reds as after all a big thing was made about being the red army this year.

+1 now we are back to square 1 (2-3 weeks before the festival of hockey as then we new nothing)
:( :cry: :(

James

Administrator
It was an awful idea to start with compounded with a crummy design. I think it's absolutely the right decision based on that. Give them a day or two to announce exactly what is going on though as from what I hear there is a lot of administration that needs to be brought up to speed.

To be fair the back office is still going through a somewhat "transitional stage" Hopefully the club will clarify soon, i too am not a fan of the white ones particularly and hope all shirt sponsors still get the shirt that they had decided was worth their money! Not fair otherwise as im sure there would have been less interest in the white, it's not like they are cheap either!

Flameboy86 said:
To be fair the back office is still going through a somewhat "transitional stage" Hopefully the club will clarify soon, i too am not a fan of the white ones particularly and hope all shirt sponsors still get the shirt that they had decided was worth their money! Not fair otherwise as im sure there would have been less interest in the white, it's not like they are cheap either!
Well actually i would say they are cheap, around £10 to produce, hence the quality.

Thread starter #13
wildthing74 said:
Well hope this is not the case. I have sponsored a few on the basis that it was the reds as after all a big thing was made about being the red army this year.I had not intention of bidding on those White ones with the awful numbers.
cant you only sponser one at a time

Sheincar

jaymzdb said:
wildthing74 said:
cant you only sponser one at a time
When he says I he means the family.

wildthing74

Yeah should have said that.We are a family of 4 fans who each sponsored one.Will wait and see what happens but I won't be accepting the whites.The festival shirts we bought are the same pretty much and even they have clearer numbers.
I guess it's difficult if the club has been told to revert to white but surely the issue should have been cleared when we chose to go with red on the back of the whole red army theme.
I'm sure the club has many issues to sort of more importance than this but at the mo it sounds like a tricky one to put right.I have not spoken to a single fan who likes the white ones.

D

Deleted member 1337

CARDIFF DEVILS NEWS !! said:
Devils Jersey change

The Cardiff Devils have made the decision to revert their Home Jersey colour to White, Away Jersey colour to Black & their Challenge Cup Jersey to Red. The decision has been made at the Elite League’s request as a result of too many colour clashes in the 2011/12 season already when facing their Elite League opponents.

Devils CEO Paul Ragan stated, “we have been encouraged by the Elite League to make this decision on behalf of the league. We are sorry for any inconvenience and recognise some of our Jersey & Player sponsors may have their personal preference in which Jersey colour they have sponsored this season. The Devils office will be in touch as soon as possible to gauge the majority interest from our Jersey Sponsors to reach a satisfactory outcome for all our sponsors. ”

If you are a Jersey sponsor and would like to indicate your preferred Jersey interest please email Brent@cardiffdevils.com
:cry: :cry: :cry: (X 10000) just hope they will be selling the red one's all the time