craig weller

steve

With our finances we can guarantee its an impossibility.

I wonder if Craig fancies going into semi retirement and buying a struggling club to return in to it's former glory!?!? Hehe

steve said:
With our finances we can guarantee its an impossibility
Some times you have to speculate to accumulate. A player like Craig will always put bums on seats in the EIHL at its current level.

I don't believe Craig chose to come to Cardiff last year for the money he was offered.

Brad has stated several times he wanted one last throw of the dice, this season will be his last. We need to look for some one to fill the Lord Mayors shoes, while I can think of a few from the current team that could step up. I don't think any one would argue that Craig would be a poor substitute for Brad.

Look at the improvement of the players that trained with Craig on the team.

The question that needs to be asked is will a player like Craig generate more revenue than it cost to get him here?

DevilDom

toy_car_uk said:
I don't think any one would argue that Craig would be a poor substitute for Brad.
Surely you mean that Craig would be a fantastic substitute for Brad? :?

I can't see it happening unless Craig enjoyed his time in Cardiff so much he wants to settle here.

DevilDom said:
toy_car_uk said:
I don't think any one would argue that Craig would be a poor substitute for Brad.
Surely you mean that Craig would be a fantastic substitute for Brad? :?

I can't see it happening unless Craig enjoyed his time in Cardiff so much he wants to settle here.
I mean nobody would make the argument that Craig would be a poor substitute for brad. Not even the neigh-sayers and doom mongers of the inferno forums.... ;)