Search results

1. F

Best 3rd line in the league??

Currently the Blaze third line of Selmser, Nell and Farmer is our third and best line. I wouldnt swap it for any other in the league.
  2. F

was nottingham???

The Nottingham site had it as a cup game all week now its been changed to the November game
  3. F

Panthers v Devils - 11/09 - League & CC - 7:00pm

Was this definitely a CC game then? The elite site doesnt have it down as such. Even the Panthers match report makes no mention of it
  4. F

Elite Website

I beleive the stats are taken from the gamesheets so it was probably wrongly awarded on the night
  5. F

Fixtures?

There are 2 home fixtures to confirm against Hull and Nottingham. The missing away trip to Sheffield is on 8th January according to the fixture list on their site
  6. F

Nottingham Saturday

The Panthers site says this is a league and cup game but the devils site says just league?
  7. F

Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th August - Chat Thread

Difference between a facewash and a full on jumping a player from behind! Instigator means instigating a fight and as this wasnt anywhere near a fight it couldnt be enforced anyway so a slightly ridiculous comment
  8. F

Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th August - Chat Thread

Being a Blaze fan i can reply to that for you. In response to several slashes to the back, elbows, high sticks, then the Blaze stuck up for themselves only to be met by a team of yellow-backed guys who give it but dont want to take it. At one point Cruikshank facewashed a guy and the guys on the...
  9. F

Have the elite league lost the point?

It's not a new rule its just being enforced this year. If calls were made correctly then the fights wouldnt happen admittedly but if a player jumps a guy who doesnt want to fight then this rule should happen in my opinion.
  10. F

SAWYER

While agreeing it was the first game i wasnt impressed at all by him. The second goal was down to him spending more time trying to niggle at Chambers than actually concentrating on the puck, he didnt look the greatest puck handler and i just didnt feel he hasd much about him other than being a...
  11. F

Fixture changes

Confirmed fixture on Stingrays facebook. Their first home game is a challenge cup game on 3rd October against Devils
  12. F

Fixture changes

But isnt clan chat just the forum? That isnt anything confirmed from the club itself
  13. F

Hull saved?

I thought Hull had a decent roster before their demise so if they do stay alive and losing 1 player is all they have to contend with im sure they can replace him and still be a good side. Simple answer then to your worries... just avoid going to Hull games while the rest of us go along and enjoy...
  14. F

Fixture changes

It isnt as easy as giving teams a night off. Some teams had double headers with Hull and therefore lose a whole weekend. Midweek games can now be rescheduled to weekends if possible. A change to the playoff format could mean the league season having to finish an extra week early meaning a...
  15. F

Fixture changes

Steelers were always in our group from that start
  16. F

Fixture changes

Challenge game rescheduled as Blaze now play Tilburg on that sunday
  17. F

Fixture changes

Challenge game in Coventry is now Wednesday 1st September.
  18. F

Fixture changes

Clan website? There isnt a thing on there about fixture changes yet that i can see
  19. F

Fixture changes

Fixture changes announced on Panthers website involving Devils. September 11th now away at Panthers instead of the 18th, therefore the Dundee home game is replaced. Also the home game with Panthers on 26th September has been taken out no new date yet announced. Thats just the first month, could...
  20. F

Hull sign

Plus it isnt announced anywhere that i can see but thanks