Recent content by Steve56

1. S

This seasons Black Jersey

At rink yesterday to collect my White Kurka jersey. Andy said the orders were processed and sent off last week so expect at least another 2 weeks or so. Went on to mention the nightmare prospect of getting over 250 issued in one night Perhaps not as many sold as you might think
  2. S

CULLIGAN

If Culligan plays - and everyone else is fit - who's the healthy scrath import?
  3. S

Cardiff Devils Announcer is...

...not going to be Ali Yassine (ex-Cardiff City) Seems someone got ahead of themselves and this was done without TK's "authorisation or support" http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... li-9877629
  4. S

Hockey Blaspemy

Freeview or do you have to pay? How many Tickets have they sold?
  5. S

2015 Challenge Cup Banner.

No Ceremony yet for this - thought it would have been great to do that when the Squeelers came down at the end of the season. Possibly we'll wait until we go to the new Arena before it's done. Could be combined with the retirement ceremony for shirt number 26 - still waiting for that too
  6. S

Hotham Back!

I too reckon he's been signed a long time. Big clue was Salters having to swith from his usual number 24 to 42 as demonstrated on the black shirts months ago. Let's hope he's as ggod as last year. Will need to be as all teams in EIHL seem to have strengthened well
  7. S

Bowns Elite League Player of the Week

Ben Bowns POTW http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... -the-week/ Congrats Ben - Keep it up!
  8. S

Franny and Sullivan to return

Agree with this. @sullydevil has had such a lot to say that has been derogatory and frankly - unnecessary. I quite got used to @thedevilmumbles and think he did a great job last season. Nice to see him on away trips too. If we are to move forward - we must leave the past behind - AKA Paul...
  9. S

2014/15 Fixtures

Thanks - Having been re-motivated with the proposed new owners, and the NHL over - I need something to occupy my mind
  10. S

2014/15 Fixtures

Does anyone know when the fixtures for next season are being released. Will they be delayed because of the new ownership due diligence period? Footie fixtures out this week - need to plan ahead and get my hockey sorted too. Hoping for another Scottish Trip - let's include Braehead this time -...
  11. S

yaayayyyyyyyyy - New owners for 2014/2015

make that 2 :RAWK :roll:
  12. S

Ben to Clan

Can't disagree with anything in your post. All the Doom/Gloom merchants need their daily feast - seems like they're having a banquet today. Richardson IMO did not perform for us last year and was not a stand-out at the IIHF either. Time will tell who Dave Whistle can bring in and I'm willing...
  13. S

Red Army Travel

Had a few minutes to kill so did a bit of surfing on the old Interweb. PArt of which was to see if there was anything of interest on the RAT website at www.redarmytravel.co.uk. The account has seemingly been suspended. Sorry if I missed something but does anyone know why?
  14. S

New Car parking situation

Went down to catch the NAT double decker back. No bus. Waited over 30 mins and no sign. A "first" coach arrived marked private hire but just parked up. Quite a few elderly and/or less mobile fans effectively stranded or had a difficult walk in appalling weather. Devils website asked for e-mail...
  15. S

New Car parking situation

There also seems to be a lot of "Blue Badge Holders" given the number of cars there. Is anyone checking these or are people just ignoring the new "Rules"?