New Car parking situation

I was thinking the same thing! Thought it was there to take people back too... It would have been helpful for me to know if it was not going to run back to the car park or I would have tried and parked closer to the rink as my partner can't walk very far.

jayemm said:
Take back what I just said after the totally impolite guy who's out there tonight. Not surprised some fans loose it.
Quite a shocking scene as I walked in also, one of the parking attendants actually shouting at someone who was quite clearly unaware of the new situation. I could even hear the chap asking him to stop shouting and calm down at one point. Completely unacceptable and I hope the club address that sort of behaviour sooner rather than later.

Went down to catch the NAT double decker back. No bus. Waited over 30 mins and no sign. A "first" coach arrived marked private hire but just parked up. Quite a few elderly and/or less mobile fans effectively stranded or had a difficult walk in appalling weather.

Devils website asked for e-mail feedback to Kris Agland. He replied to my email and says he will contact NAT for explanation. Let's hope he announces publicly WTF happened

mazza03

That is appalling I have a blue badge so parked in the front, but for the bus not to turn up after that games beggers belief.

Hi all

I can confirm the bus was booked for after the game (was supposed to be available from game end until 11pm)

I have spoken with the provider who is looking into why the bus was not present after the game as he to has confirmed it was booked and is now waiting to hear back from the driver.

I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused however the situation was completely out of control from the club.

I will let people know more as soon as I know

Kris