Cardiff Devils Announcer is...

jayemm

For sure. The tone of the Wales On-line reports suggests toys out of the pram - not good for the image of the Devils. Someone as professional as TK might have thought of a better choice of words for "on the record comments". Bit of a shame (though I'm not sorry that we're not switching game announcing, which has been great).

James

Administrator
You could read it that way or you could read it that they found out why he was released from city and had to drop him quick. I have no idea which one it is though

drainage

James said:
You could read it that way or you could read it that they found out why he was released from city and had to drop him quick. I have no idea which one it is though
I read it that way too......the comments about good relationship with a City suggested to me we may not be in possession of all the facts

jayemm

drainage said:
James said:
I read it that way too......the comments about good relationship with a City suggested to me we may not be in possession of all the facts
Good point. Wish it had been clearer if that's the case.