2014/15 Fixtures

Thread starter #1
Does anyone know when the fixtures for next season are being released. Will they be delayed because of the new ownership due diligence period?

Footie fixtures out this week - need to plan ahead and get my hockey sorted too. Hoping for another Scottish Trip - let's include Braehead this time - nice arena and nice fans

Thread starter #3
Thanks - Having been re-motivated with the proposed new owners, and the NHL over - I need something to occupy my mind

Foxy

What a difference a good GM makes :)

How about a friendly with Rob Wilsons new team in the DEL.........

wildthing74

I liked TK before yesterday but I think I actually love him now :lol:
Being totally selfish I am over the moon with these.Triple and double header in Scotland plus Belfast double as well as mostly home games on Sunday is perfect.Nothing beats playing home on a Sunday and we've had that for years in Cardiff mostly.If he has got all the Hull games away on a Saturday that would just put the cherry on the top.
Todd you are the man :RAWK

drainage

Sliput said:
Lets just hope that the triple header doesnt clash with Scotland playing at home in the 6 Nations.
It did couple years back we stayed in Glasgow and got a train across to Edinburgh to watch match in the Murryfield not ideal but we had a great time anyway!

Temme

Does anyone have any 'insider' knowledge of when the play-offs will be?

I know traditionally they're the first weekend of April, but don't want to go booking a hotel on an assumption!

It's a shame that they've let the fixtures out a month later than they did last year (http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/2013-14-fi ... ed-p184575) as the hotel prices are hiking up week on week.

Desperate to book the hotel early and set up a payment plan for those coming with me :/

Sheincar

Temme said:
Does anyone have any 'insider' knowledge of when the play-offs will be?

I know traditionally they're the first weekend of April, but don't want to go booking a hotel on an assumption!

It's a shame that they've let the fixtures out a month later than they did last year (http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/2013-14-fi ... ed-p184575) as the hotel prices are hiking up week on week.

Desperate to book the hotel early and set up a payment plan for those coming with me :/
Always 1st weekend in April. Its easter this year so will be more expensive.

Temme

Without being pedantic, is it confirmed as the first weekend, or might they think "we'll shift it because of Easter", or is it just "generally assumed" that it's going to be the first weekend?

As i said, booking a non-refundable hotel for a group of people, i'd rather book it on fact!

Sheincar

Temme said:
Without being pedantic, is it confirmed as the first weekend, or might they think "we'll shift it because of Easter", or is it just "generally assumed" that it's going to be the first weekend?

As i said, booking a non-refundable hotel for a group of people, i'd rather book it on fact!
Well GB have games against Poland in Nottingham on 9 April and Coventry on 10 April before tournament starts in Eindhoven on 13 April! So when can they shift it to?

Have Hope#35

Temme said:

Bookings being taken on Twitter: @Red_Army_Travel: Don't forget we're already taking bookings for Playoffs. A bargain at £160pp based on 2/3 sharing and it's the Easter bank holiday weekend!

Temme

Sheincar said:
Temme said:

Well GB have games against Poland in Nottingham on 9 April and Coventry on 10 April before tournament starts in Eindhoven on 13 April! So when can they shift it to?

I'm not trying to be the 'how' guy, i'm just the 'what' guy!

How many nights is the red army one for?

Are the Playoffs even going to be in Nottingham this year? The CEO of the Odyssey has a business plan to bring the Playoffs to Belfast.

He says if he cant get it this year definitely within the next 3 years as Playoffs in Nottingham have gone stale and Odyssey could put on better show.