Recent content by R777GAB

1. R

Devils @ Blaze - 31st March 7pm Face Off Chat /Updates

I think its the end of the period. Hopefully they'll resolve the problem in the break.
  2. R

New shirt sponsor

At this moment in time we're simply not a strong enough product (financially) to entice such big names. Perhaps after the 3 years we will be in that situation though.
  3. R

Steelers release Colt King

Lets not forget that G has already highlighted how he struggled at times when first entering management - With Finnerty 'New' to an existing team he perhaps doesn't have that support in the dressing room as G had from Vother.
  4. R

Do we need/want a NHL player

Why does the poll ask a different question to the actual thread? Thats pretty random. Nearly as random as the time I was on route home from work I witnessed a Polar Bear in a ninja suit 'beat down' on a monkey wearing a tuxedo. The shocking aspect of this event was that the Monkey didn't fight...
  5. R

The streak is over!

The real test will be how we respond to this defeat now!
  6. R

NHL 11 Team

is that xbox or ps3?
  7. R

NHL11

Anyone up for a couple of games in an evening this week on the xbox 360? Theres four of us in our team 'Cardiff Devils'
  8. R

Rumours Thread

I'm just worried that G could actually kill Sharpe
  9. R

Pre-season games!

I believe the idea of battling against an EPL team is probably the most productive. Pre-season games are more about just getting your general touch back and getting some ice time under your belt, these games are likely to be a little more exciting aswell as the EPL guys will want to prove...
  10. R

Matt Myers

i imagine the point where i mention his cheapshots highlights a large reason for why i dont like him . . an sure we have players who cheap shot but yet nearly all of them will drop the gloves. Something Myers didnt appear to happy to do. In fact im pretty sure he cross checks someone in the...
  11. R

Matt Myers

Be interesting to see how his cheap shots and constant bickering go down over there! He's probably the player that i dislike most in our league, i however wish him luck on his new challenge
  12. R

Next Seasons Players?

Dont forget Cullen & Craighead
  13. R

Rumours Thread

These signings were forced through injury
  14. R

Lyle signs 3 year Devils deal

The problem with this is that if Myers is in net and we lose people will soo get on his and G's back. G's job is to do is very best to ensure we win every game, if thats means playing Lyle every game then that what he should do.
  15. R

Lyle signs 3 year Devils deal

I hope hes started traning as a Devil ;)