Steelers v Devils - Sun 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

drainage

Budgie said:
drainage said:
Budgie said:
Nan has just woken up and said Very well done!
Who fancies a cuppa
Tell me Nan is off to Nottingham on the weekend ??? She seems to be a good luck charm !!
Nan's looking for a spare ticket and a bench to sleep on, she will bring her thermos, and a pile of Welsh cakes

Hell she ca squeeze in with me and my sis ... she has welsh cakes !!!

Only a guess but I reckon you should check e bay for sellers from Sheffield ...... think there may be some tickets going !!!

cardiffdevil said:
cardiffdevil said:
Dai Vader said:
i wanna go now have i left it to late for hotels tickets etc????

There are tickets left but there dont appear to be any in the Devils blocks for Saturday, not sure about Sunday
I lie you can get one seat but no seats together
I phoned 5 minutes ago as it's the only way to get weekend tickets and I got 2 seats together in Block 9 for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe best to give them a ring if anyones booking now. Just booked my hotel as well. Brittania Hotel - good ten minute walk, but looks really nice and only £48 for a double room inc breakfast - bargain. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Devils. Bring on the Blaze!

Gazza272

ledgend777 said:
I phoned 5 minutes ago as it's the only way to get weekend tickets and I got 2 seats together in Block 9 for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe best to give them a ring if anyones booking now. Just booked my hotel as well. Brittania Hotel - good ten minute walk, but looks really nice and only £48 for a double room inc breakfast - bargain. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Brittania hotel will give you a really good walk to the arena, as in yoiu have to walk through the centre of Nottingham so you really soak up the atmosphere of seeing all the jerseys etc. It's awesome :D

Gazza272 said:
ledgend777 said:

Brittania hotel will give you a really good walk to the arena, as in yoiu have to walk through the centre of Nottingham so you really soak up the atmosphere of seeing all the jerseys etc. It's awesome :D

Have stayed there before and there is a car park right opposite, we are in the Holiday Inn across the road, it isnt far to walk to the arena

cardiffdevil said:
Gazza272 said:
ledgend777 said:

Have stayed there before and there is a car park right opposite, we are in the Holiday Inn across the road, it isnt far to walk to the arena
How much is the car park - I was considering dropping off my bags and just parking by the arena as the nearest car park to there isn't too bad. I'd only be looking at Sat morning until after the final on Sunday.

Cant remember how much the car park was, if I remember correctly you can get a ticket from the hotel and therefore a better rate, but I am talking a couple of years ago

Wow!!, Friday night the replay on Sky!! in some bar in Nottingham. Sat morning Devils, Blaze, then down to Hooters Cardiff vs Swansea 5.20 kick off on Sky!!!..............QUALITY! :mrgreen :D :D :D

Budgie said:
drainage said:
Budgie said:
Nan has just woken up and said Very well done!
Who fancies a cuppa
Tell me Nan is off to Nottingham on the weekend ??? She seems to be a good luck charm !!
Nan's looking for a spare ticket and a bench to sleep on, she will bring her thermos, and a pile of Welsh cakes
Budgie, tell her there must be plenty of Steelers tickets going 'cheap' next weekend.

drainage

Have stayed there before and there is a car park right opposite, we are in the Holiday Inn across the road, it isnt far to walk to the arena[/quote]

How much is the car park - I was considering dropping off my bags and just parking by the arena as the nearest car park to there isn't too bad. I'd only be looking at Sat morning until after the final on Sunday.[/quote][/quote]

stayed there recently think it was 12 quid or thereabouts for one night - was for work so claimed it back but think it was about that

Russky

buzzwagon said:
Wow!!, Friday night the replay on Sky!!
Given that Diafol will be in Nottingham next friday, could someone who is not going to Nottingham and has Skysports4 please record it for me onto dvd? Many Thanks!

Diafol

Russky said:
buzzwagon said:
Wow!!, Friday night the replay on Sky!!
Given that Diafol will be in Nottingham next friday, could someone who is not going to Nottingham and has Skysports4 please record it for me onto dvd? Many Thanks!

Russ, do you really think I won't be recording it for my own collection ? :lol:

Will sort you out with a copy mate, no problem