Steelers v Devils - 12/01 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

voth26

was really nervous logging on to mnl when got home from work, nearly hit my monitor off the stand when saw score say 5-1, had to re-read mnl twice then had to have a beer to calm me down :lol: roll on blaze have to play them the same way as we have played every other team with no complanency, only one thing left to say GET IN THERE roll on the devils and the red army

A BIG WELL DONE TO THE ALL THE GUYS FROM ALL OF US AT THE RED ARMY LONG MAY THEY CONTINUE

E.D.S.

E.D.S. said:
What a win! Fantastic lads well done. 1-7 is one hell of a beating in any one's books!!

Anyone care for a bit of 'Steelers Forum' Bingo???? Get your bingo cards at the ready....I'll start us off

1) Steelers lost it rather than Devils winning it, they threw it away.
2) The ref was rubbish, he missed all the Devils penalties.
3) Steelers were short benched
4) The Devils were cheapshotting all night

Oh and just for good measure....Voth is a liability and should be banned for life

Congratulations lads! Very, very proud!

This post on Steeltalk almost gave me a full house...."Its as simple as...biggest game of the season and we didnt turn up!!! Devils outclassed and outplayed us in every aspect of the game tonight...Carson was poor dont get me wrong but we lost this ourselves"
Fair play that poster did go on to heap praise on us after that quote but I thought I had the winning line for a second there!

wildthing74

phil PLT said:
Message for Moose: Whoosh it's behind you :lol:
And how did the rest of that song go from when they were good? oh yeah "we are number 1 say we are number 1" Loving it,might even do a few Steeler woo woos before I fall asleep.

Diafol

So gutted I couldn't go tonight, was driving everyone around me nuts disappearing every so often with phone in hand (Vodafone, get your coverage sorted !)

7-1, let's be honest, that result is beyond all our wildest dreams.

What a coach ! What a team !

Fantastic stuff.

Amazing result ! Couldn't contain my excitement during my meeting this evening as I kept getting MNL updates on my laptop. Totally inappropriate behaviour BUT HEY We won 7-1 against our main rivals. We are on Top of the league on a 21 World Record Breaking Streak. Wouldn't you jump up and shout YEEEEEEESSS :oops: :oops:

Wow..

I've never seen a better display of hockey from an away team in 6 years i've been watching. It wasn't like a road game, it was like Cardiff was the home team! Your D is solid and your forwards are brilliant! Sheffield were poor. Infact, poor doesn't even sum up how bad we are, but I guess credit goes down to the Devils to stop our game.

Carson was just Carson. In the early stages of the game he was poor to the Devils, and in the later stages poor to the Steelers, but in no way did he affect, the game.

Think we saw the league champions tonight, and that's the Devils. If you don't win it this year, then i'd be massively gutted.

Hope you all had a safe trip home/down guys, as I know one of the coaches broke down. All the best.

E.D.S. said:
E.D.S. said:
What a win! Fantastic lads well done. 1-7 is one hell of a beating in any one's books!!

Anyone care for a bit of 'Steelers Forum' Bingo???? Get your bingo cards at the ready....I'll start us off

Oh and just for good measure....Voth is a liability and should be banned for life

This post on Steeltalk almost gave me a full house...."Its as simple as...biggest game of the season and we didnt turn up!!! Devils outclassed and outplayed us in every aspect of the game tonight...Carson was poor dont get me wrong but we lost this ourselves"
Fair play that poster did go on to heap praise on us after that quote but I thought I had the winning line for a second there!
I thought this one was the best though - lifted shamelessly from Squealtalk.
Quote Simonev
"that attempted check from voth was a disgrace and was a full attempt to injure"

So it was all Brad Voth's fault then :lol: :lol:

You have to laugh at them though. Muskatovs not good enough and never has been, Sarich not good enough, Globke not bringing anything to the team etc, etc. Hell they've won in excess of 75% of their games.

Seriously though the result tonite was some karma after the disgraceful behaviour of the Steelers during and after the last game between the sides. :D

drainage

Joesteeler said:
Wow..

I've never seen a better display of hockey from an away team in 6 years i've been watching. It wasn't like a road game, it was like Cardiff was the home team! Your D is solid and your forwards are brilliant! Sheffield were poor. Infact, poor doesn't even sum up how bad we are, but I guess credit goes down to the Devils to stop our game.

Carson was just Carson. In the early stages of the game he was poor to the Devils, and in the later stages poor to the Steelers, but in no way did he affect, the game.

Think we saw the league champions tonight, and that's the Devils. If you don't win it this year, then i'd be massively gutted.

Hope you all had a safe trip home/down guys, as I know one of the coaches broke down. All the best.
Fair play nice comments - re champions I would love it but far too early to be saying or thinking that lots of hockey left :D

Welshy74

Niedermayer said:
E.D.S. said:
E.D.S. said:

I thought this one was the best though - lifted shamelessly from Squealtalk.
Quote Simonev
"that attempted check from voth was a disgrace and was a full attempt to injure"

So it was all Brad Voth's fault then :lol: :lol:

You have to laugh at them though. Muskatovs not good enough and never has been, Sarich not good enough, Globke not bringing anything to the team etc, etc. Hell they've won in excess of 75% of their games.

Seriously though the result tonite was some karma after the disgraceful behaviour of the Steelers during and after the last game between the sides. :D

And to top it off 7 lucky goals!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: