Steelers v Devils - 12/01 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

voth26

osh said:
voth26 said:
just read steelers site all they seem interested in is slagging off voth when he checked the plexi and how they are going to have retribution in the next game for what, are they going to harp on about the last game at the tent when simons got brad banned with that pile of **** about his player getting concussed and munn being checked :evil: :evil: steelers time to grow a set or shut up

Think you've got this very wrong tbh. I've just been looking at Steeltalk and I have to say that yes they are very disappointed in their teams performance, but fulsome in their praise of the Devils. You are way off line stating that '' all they seem interested in is slagging of Voth when he checked the plexi'' etc. yes there are a few posts mentioning that, but you seem to forget the many posts that also mentioned the incident but were quick to say that Carson got it right because no offence had been commited. The vast majority of posts praise the Devils, why are you trying to say otherwise !
because the post's i read stated this have now read more posts and as you point out most posts point to how bad the steelers were and how much better we were, wasnt trying to say otherwise i commented on what i read which was posted by a steelers fan fact, that was my opinion subject closed

E.D.S.

Can someone help me out with something? I haven't seen anything from DS about the game with the Steelers. I was looking forward to reading his reaction. I've checked Steeltalk and he hasn't even been on there (I don't think) - does that mean that tonight's programme on Sky will be the first insight into DS's view on the game? I just need to know whether to take it off mute or not.
Many Thanks

Koop11

I wouldn’t b surprised if DS’s views on forums will be more limited now PR is his boss. I’m sure PR will install a much needed professional manner that has been missing in Sheffield for some time.

E.D.S.

Koop11 said:
I wouldn’t b surprised if DS’s views on forums will be more limited now PR is his boss. I’m sure PR will install a much needed professional manner that has been missing in Sheffield for some time.
...and for his next trick he'll turn water in wine.

Diafol

Extended highlights coming up now on the EIHL show on Sky Sports 3 - notice the start of the show was recorded before face-off as Simmsey has a smile on his face :lol:

Wannabe2

Diafol said:
Extended highlights coming up now on the EIHL show on Sky Sports 3 - notice the start of the show was recorded before face-off as Simmsey has a smile on his face :lol:
And then the BIG RED MACHINE ran him and everyone at Sheffield over, bit of compensation for the Steelers, guys you wont come up against a team like us every week, thankfully for you, and all the rest of the pretenders. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DevilDom

What a difference a couple of hours makes! I've never seen anyone look so deflated :lol:

DS was really struggling to keep it together after the highlights of that demolition. Priceless.

Wannabe2

Finny said:
Bless Simmsy and Strachs. They both looked like they were about to burst into tears and console each other.
Mind you it cant be funny when you have both been run over by the same big red bus. Devils you are the MUTTS NUTTS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

wildthing74

What a joke.Barely got 2 mins of the game in the end.Pretty sure if Steelers won they would have shown a lot more of the action.
As been said it was pricesless to see Simssey blown away and look like a defeated man.Making out Steelers had a bad night when it was Strachs that had to tell him that it was us that made Steelers look bad.
Oh how I wish that was the live Sky game so the whole country could have heard him squirming all night.

ASHIPP

Finny said:
Bless Simmsy and Strachs. They both looked like they were about to burst into tears and console each other.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Simmsey had no choice but to be resigned to the result. What else could he say - I did notice the bottom lip trembling though! :lol:

On the subject of last week's games, the Panthers looked like they worked very hard against the Devils - some lovely passing and goals from them.
I dispute their claim that the Devils had some 'luck' with Craig's short-handed winning goal. OK, Clarke's stick broke at a crucial time, and Nottingham were on a powerplay. But they still had 4 skaters - where were they?