Steelers v Devils - 12/01 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

FANTASTIC Result boys!! Bring on Saturday!!

Well done to the travelling fans too. I would have loved to have joined you but alas... You could hear the devils fans in the commentry the whole time i was listening i bet the fact that so many travelled so far for a midweek game made a big impact on the boys.

And they didnt dissapoint you!! ;)

:D Woooooooo Hoooooooooooo

I was honestly expecting a really tough game! Can't wait to read the reports from those that were there, think the score will make up for those on the 2nd coach who missed some of it too! :D

PS. The commentary is really good, definitely would recommend people listening to it in the future!

rolf

i succumbed to a chest infection and didn't take my place on bus 2. apparently it took over 6 hours to get there and missed the 1-4 first period. like what is that all about? i was better informed in bed off of mnl....................

WOW seriously was not expecting that result, LETS GO DEVILS....... next up those chavs from coventry, 1 very happy devils fan right here :D well done devils, have a safe trip home, and have some well deserved rest

and 21 wins now isnt it! absolutely awesome, wish I could have gone, tried listening to the commentary, but it kept going on and off, when we all calm down could someone tell me whats wrong with my laptop!

Russky

Please forgive for stating the obvious but that has to be the best away peformance I have ever known in all my time of being a Devils fan! pity it wasnt the LIVE sky game! :lol:

Koop11

I cannot believe that score line. Amazing to say the least. The most encouraging thing for me is 7 goals, 7 goal scorers from every line and 3 defence men. Quite incredible.

Very proud to be a Devils. Awesome!

E.D.S.

What a win! Fantastic lads well done. 1-7 is one hell of a beating in any one's books!!

Anyone care for a bit of 'Steelers Forum' Bingo???? Get your bingo cards at the ready....I'll start us off

1) Steelers lost it rather than Devils winning it, they threw it away.
2) The ref was rubbish, he missed all the Devils penalties.
3) Steelers were short benched
4) The Devils were cheapshotting all night

Oh and just for good measure....Voth is a liability and should be banned for life

Congratulations lads! Very, very proud!

drainage

E.D.S. said:
What a win! Fantastic lads well done. 1-7 is one hell of a beating in any one's books!!

Anyone care for a bit of 'Steelers Forum' Bingo???? Get your bingo cards at the ready....I'll start us off

Oh and just for good measure....Voth is a liability and should be banned for life

HOUSE :lol: :lol:

drainage said:
E.D.S. said:

HOUSE :lol: :lol:
You missed out Ragan told us to lose !!

Bit of bitterness showing through over on Kingdom of the Giants forum - Ragan bought Sheffield because they were our closet rivals - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top of the League!! :D Seriously love this team!

E.D.S. said:

Well one fan has already posted on the cage that the ref was rubbish and that the Steelers were woeful.

Mind you as some of them left so early they can't really comment!

Gaz G

What an absolutly fantastic result for us.

This in my eyes has now set the precident. I've been very carefully picking and choosing my word over the last week or two, (most superstitious bloke you will ever meet).

Tonight has proved that we certainly have the credentialls to be a league winning team, not only did we just take 2 points off a team who are widely regarded as our biggest title threat but we hammered them.

This is now our league to lose as far as im concerned.

I also think we just broke our own world record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheStub

What a great game. We grabbed hold of it from the first puck drop and just ran with it. Steelers were never in it... they just got more and more rattled.

A very VERY convincing win against our closest rivals, and they had no answers.

Our forecheck was insane... 5 on 5 we never seemed to leave the Steelers zone.

TheStub said:
Our forecheck was insane... 5 on 5 we never seemed to leave the Steelers zone.
I think this is key. A lot of other teams fans have been giving us praise but also saying how poor they were. But for me we are making the other teams play bad and make mistakes. Our forecheck is the best I've ever seen! We even look dangerous penalty killing because of it. Let's just hope we don't get any injuries because I really believe we have the best team in the league this year.