Statement from Dan LaCosta

DevilDom

phil PLT said:
mazza03 said:
MrsWildthing74 said:
As the person who managed the 50/50 tickets income for CDRA, I can confirm that 25% went to the team and the other 25% to DCF.

However, each time a request was made for funds raised through 50/50 ticket sales, by either party, the CDRA considered ithe request and asked for the appropriate receipts before issuing any payments.

Going forward we will be working with the new ownership to see how 50/50 ticket funds will be distributed as of 14/15 season. One thing is for sure only smiley 50/50 ticket sellers will continue in the BBT wearing those renowned red bibs! :D
I still wont be buying any as long as Ragan is involved, sorry.
+1
+2 sorry Katrina.

drainage

Am I missing something doesn't Katrina say they will be working with the new ownership to decide the 50/50 money usage? Or have I misread something ??? Why not wait and see what the CDRA come up with before we take a firm stance on buying or not ?

I know it's people's money to spend as they see fit and I don't want anyone telling me what to do with my money so respect people's right to choose but at the moment I have no idea where the money will go so am reserving my judgment .......I don't want Ragan getting any money but as yet I don't know he would (beyond what already has his grubby little mitts on that is)

Sheincar

drainage said:
Am I missing something doesn't Katrina say they will be working with the new ownership to decide the 50/50 money usage? Or have I misread something ??? Why not wait and see what the CDRA come up with before we take a firm stance on buying or not ?

I know it's people's money to spend as they see fit and I don't want anyone telling me what to do with my money so respect people's right to choose but at the moment I have no idea where the money will go so am reserving my judgment .......I don't want Ragan getting any money but as yet I don't know he would (beyond what already has his grubby little mitts on that is)
Because it's better that the club know peoples views in advance before making any decisions.

drainage

Sheincar said:
drainage said:

Because it's better that the club know peoples views in advance before making any decisions.
I think the fact that no one wants money to go to Ragan is a given my point was why don't we wait and see what is decided ? Frankly would be stunned if any choice was made that allowed him to have control of 50p

Sheincar

drainage said:
Sheincar said:
drainage said:

I think the fact that no one wants money to go to Ragan is a given my point was why don't we wait and see what is decided ? Frankly would be stunned if any choice was made that allowed him to have control of 50p
I'm stunned that anyone voted for him to continue to have any say in DCF but it does show there is some level of support for him for whatever reason which could give the club mixed messages.