Statement from Dan LaCosta

Thread starter #1
On behalf of CDRA, following our previous communications regarding the issues of unpaid wages for players of 13/14 season, please find a link below to Dan's statement which he has asked us to publish on his behalf.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gdqts05dc43v ... tement.pdf

Or visit http://www.cardiffdevilsredarmy.co.uk

Following this we will be communicating fundraising activities over the next few days and again on behalf of the players affected, we thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes
Katrina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The original thread highlighting the issues that last seasons players are facing can be found at: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8198

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ocko

That is absolutely disgusting behaviour from Ragan. Great way to drag the Devils through the mud. Just highlights why the vast majority of the fan base cannot wait to see the back do him.

Ragan is a liar and unfit to run our club.

wildthing74

Anybody still supporting PR.I am so glad Dan had the guts to do this as he was worried.Sadly there are others who may follow suit but who can blame them?

wildthing74 said:
Anybody still supporting PR.I am so glad Dan had the guts to do this as he was worried.Sadly there are others who may follow suit but who can blame them?
Just shows what a scumbag Ragan is, he makes BP look like a Saint

august04

Truly sickening behaviour. The hockey world is small, word gets around. How much longer do we have to put up with this man? Someone get him out please. RIP Cardiff Devils.

That is horrible. I feel very sorry for Dan and his wife.

Is this the point where other EIHL clubs start to put pressure on Mr Ragan? An ex-NHL player taking the time to make a statement like this doesn't paint the league in a very good light...

rolf

He's a secret millionaire, he is and he'll go on tv lobbing his money around, but when his sports team ends the career of an ex-NHL netminder, he wimps out and tries to legally enforce/bully his silence on the topic.

Nice.

Classy.

I'm in to help here even if it does wipe Ragan's dirty arse. I couldn't stand the smell.......

jimmy snels

So dan is owed 3500 pounds ish. So about 9 season tickets. Ffs how don't we have that money!? :DWD

Although I feel sorry for dan could we not get a shirt to raffle or something from him so I don't feel like im bailing our owner out.... :oops:

Perhaps we could get protest T-shirts printed in club colours to sell?

We could all wear them to matches then, assuming there will be any.

BBW said:
Perhaps we could get protest T-shirts printed in club colours to sell?

We could all wear them to matches then, assuming there will be any.
How about boycotting Ragans Taxi firms (Been doing this in Bridgend for 18 months) walk instead and donate savings to the cause

Finny

An impressive and professional statement from LaCosta, who has risked a lot by going public.
Though I guess that as he has been waiting so long for some of the money he feels this is the only way he believes he will get the money he is owed.

Wannabe2

I have seen every owner the Cardiff Devils have ever had, and not one of them have dragged this once great club thru the mire like this piss taker, what a disgraceful way to treat others, and a disgraceful way to live your life. Do us all a favour knobhead and sling your friggin hook, you are a total disgrace to mankind. Jesus what did this club ever do to deserve this diabolical downward spiral, anyone who thinks treating other human beings like this is acceptable, is truelly one unbelievable Moron.