Season ticket tracker

Chris said:
Off topic but...

Surely that's the best time to post though? Rather than having a forum full of people agreeing with each other, we need some characters or differing opinions :)

Chris.
No we don't, we should all agree

DevilDom

bluedevil said:
Chris said:
Off topic but...

Surely that's the best time to post though? Rather than having a forum full of people agreeing with each other, we need some characters or differing opinions :)

Chris.
No we don't, we should all agree
Well I think we can all agree on being passionate about the Devils :D

Just how we are going to make ourselves the most succesulf club in the country again which causes debate! ;)

So we're approaching 400 sales, but seem to be crawling our way there after the initial surge. Do you think we can expect to see some signing announcements to spark sales? (especially with the rumours of budget cuts)

I would think some exciting signings would make a few people's minds up on ST's....

Rempel16

It would certainly be the next step to boost season ticket sales whilst still in the early bird process.

There are 5 full weeks (excluding this one) before the early bird deadline. I would like to see the club release details along the lines of:

week 1 - Ain't got your season ticket yet? Well we have signed player of the year Tylor Michel so what you waiting for?

week 2 - Still not got your season ticket? How does this 6'5 d-man with a rocket slap shot tickle your fancy? (Not Maciver lol)

week 3 - Wanna see our no.1 guy before you sign up? Peter Campbell returned his contract signed this morning so where's yours?

week 4 - Still not got your season ticket, What more do we have to do? (stamps feet)

week 5 - Ok, ok, ok we give in, your last chance to buy your ticket at early bird price. We should probably tell you that a certain Mr. Brad Voth and Mr. Colt King shall be wearing Devils colours next year if you're interested.

Rempel16 said:
It would certainly be the next step to boost season ticket sales whilst still in the early bird process.

There are 5 full weeks (excluding this one) before the early bird deadline. I would like to see the club release details along the lines of:

week 1 - Ain't got your season ticket yet? Well we have signed player of the year Tylor Michel so what you waiting for?

week 2 - Still not got your season ticket? How does this 6'5 d-man with a rocket slap shot tickle your fancy? (Not Maciver lol)

week 3 - Wanna see our no.1 guy before you sign up? Peter Campbell returned his contract signed this morning so where's yours?

week 4 - Still not got your season ticket, What more do we have to do? (stamps feet)

week 5 - Ok, ok, ok we give in, your last chance to buy your ticket at early bird price. We should probably tell you that a certain Mr. Brad Voth and Mr. Colt King shall be wearing Devils colours next year if you're interested.
Brilliant! I'm sold! :D

ASHIPP

Rempel16 said:

Remps - brilliant! All we need now is for the Club to confirm a few of these things ;) and watch those season tickets go! :cool:

Finny

Don't we have until May 31st to get our season ticket at the early bird price?

I was planning on getting mine sorted in the last couple of weeks of May like I always do. My last monthly payment for my Cardiff City season ticket is this month so I will be able to have a bit more cash to spend then.
I would guess a lot of people are like me waiting until the last available moment to pay it. I would expect a surge of applications towards the end of May, and then another towards the end of the summer before the season starts.

DevilDom

Rempel16 said:

If Carlsberg did season ticket marketing campaigns this would surely be the one! Excellent

Finny said:
I would guess a lot of people are like me waiting until the last available moment to pay it. I would expect a surge of applications towards the end of May, and then another towards the end of the summer before the season starts.
That's about spot on Finny, much of it is down to individuals finances and of course good old human nature, I think we all tend to like to leave things to the last minute.

mazza03

Finny said:
Don't we have until May 31st to get our season ticket at the early bird price?

I was planning on getting mine sorted in the last couple of weeks of May like I always do. My last monthly payment for my Cardiff City season ticket is this month so I will be able to have a bit more cash to spend then.
Don't quote me on this but I think you had to put 10% deposit before the end of March and then the balance by May 31st.

I think its ok to pay in May. I had a call from the Devils office last week asking if I was going to renew my season ticket. I said I would be paying before the end of May and the lady said I could pay 10% then and the rest later or just pay it all together in May.

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #32
I will be sorting mine out before the end of May. All depends on my job situation which is looking bleak at the moment!!!!

There's about 10 of us in total buying them so can see the numbers picking up towards the middle of may/end of the month

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #33
Ger-Devils said:
I will be sorting mine out before the end of May. All depends on my job situation which is looking bleak at the moment!!!!

There's about 10 of us in total buying them so can see the numbers picking up towards the middle of may/end of the month
Woooohoooo! I have work so will be getting mine sorted tomorrow. Also my mate is getting one. You can add 2 more to the figure of season ticket holders!

DevilDom

Anybody think the 750 target is achievable?

I'm starting to think not given the very slow movement since the initial surge.

We really need some big news to get this moving again!

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #37
I think it can be achieved. Spread the new signings over a few more weeks etc. People still have 26 days to sort out theirs for the discount, A few mates of mine still haven't sorted theirs yet but are in the next week or two

James

Administrator
Anything is possible. I know at least 4 people who haven't got around to it yet. I guess with some more tasty signings to remind people or the looming of the payment deadline we could see a flurry. We have got almost as many new ticket holders as Newcastle have overall which is quite an achievement.

Finny

I reckon the bulk of season ticket sales will be in the final 2 weeks of May before the earlybird offer ends. If we want to reach the 750 mark I reckon we need to be well over 600 by then.