Season ticket tracker

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #42
It all depends to who we sign I think. If they push it a bit more then I think we will get quite a few more sales.

I've got 3 to sort on Fri

DevilDom

It would appear to me that this is not being updated very regularly as I can't believe we haven't sold a season ticket in the last week or more. Maybe due to the move etc. but makes it a bit pointless really. :?

DevilDom

Another little jump from 437 to 465. Nothing for a week and then 28 in one day! :roll: - keep that going to the end of the ealry bird discount ends and we'll be close to 600 :lol: .

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #48
DevilDom said:
Another little jump from 437 to 465. Nothing for a week and then 28 in one day! :roll: - keep that going to the end of the ealry bird discount ends and we'll be close to 600 :lol: .
Hehe, they haven't had much chance to update it since the move. Alot of work to do there etc but it's one impressive office

DevilDom

Ger-Devils said:
DevilDom said:
Hehe, they haven't had much chance to update it since the move. Alot of work to do there etc but it's one impressive office
I'm sure it is, however i'm not that bothered about the office. I'd prefer a portacabin next to the rink if it meant we had a trophy winning team on the ice and better care of the fans and what they are interested in.

DevilDom said:
Ger-Devils said:
DevilDom said:
I'm sure it is, however i'm not that bothered about the office. I'd prefer a portacabin next to the rink if it meant we had a trophy winning team on the ice and better care of the fans and what they are interested in.
Im sure sponsors would be throwing themselves at the team if they saw the devils were working out of a portacabin :roll:

DevilDom

[/quote]
Im sure sponsors would be throwing themselves at the team if they saw the devils were working out of a portacabin :roll:[/quote]

I'm sure sponsors would be more interested in being associated with a successful team.

Finny

DevilDom said:
I'm sure sponsors would be more interested in being associated with a successful team.
Actually, I would have thought if sponsors are going to be bringing clients with them to the hockey for the first time, they would be more concerned with the hospitality facilities than the success of the team?

DevilDom

Finny said:
DevilDom said:
Actually, I would have thought if sponsors are going to be bringing clients with them to the hockey for the first time, they would be more concerned with the hospitality facilities than the success of the team?
Ok fair point, that is important, but the success of the team is still more important than nice plush offices. I'm also sure Chelsea, Man Utd etc. don't get millions in sponsorship deals for having nice offices for their staff or nice hospitality facilities. It's because they are successful and thus very marketable. Anyway, this is off topic.

My gripe is that we have something set-up for the fans to keep interest up in the off season (for us geeky types anyway!) and it's not updated regularly enough to serve its purpose. It would take less than 5 minutes a day to do and could be done from any PC.

Finny

But is there really the need to update it every day? It could be something simple like they only update the website when the final part of process is completed (e.g. cashing the cheque) which they only do once or twice a week.

I don't check it that regularly, maybe once or twice a fortnight. I think it's a really good feature that gives me enough information to know how season ticket sales are going through the summer without being sad enough to check it everyday like I do with ticket sales during the season. :oops:

Chris

Administrator
I hardly think it's an unreasonable request that the person who has access to update it perhaps does it daily, I doubt it involves massive amounts of work to update or work out the numbers of season tickets sold...

Chris.

Finny

With regards to what have I been proved wrong?

I doubt updating the totals on the website is the most important thing in their day. I wouldn't be surprised if next year they don't do it because of the people moaning on here.