Premier Sports

What was the coverage like from Premier Sports of the game yesterday anyway? I saw the Steelers v Giants game a while back on there but otherwise don't get to see it. Is it worth the investment? :)

Wannabe2

Howard who is our in house cameraman was on the main camera, and without his coverage the rest was very poor. Now in bigger facilities there coverage is better camera wise, but the sound is usually pretty naff, and the format is pretty amateurish.in fairness there budget must be pittance, but I beleive if your going to cover something, then cover it well.

Ocko

Having just watched it back I actually thought it was pretty good compared to whats it's been previously. No problems with the sound for me and because it wasn't the Giants playing they were pretty neutral in their commentary, good pieces on the Devils prior to the game and the camerawork is as good as it could be. Good additional angles too.

It used to be crap but it is improving. Did you watch it live Wannabe? I noticed you posted originally about how bad it was during the game?

Wannabe2

Ocko said:
Having just watched it back I actually thought it was pretty good compared to whats it's been previously. No problems with the sound for me and because it wasn't the Giants playing they were pretty neutral in their commentary, good pieces on the Devils prior to the game and the camerawork is as good as it could be. Good additional angles too.

It used to be crap but it is improving. Did you watch it live Wannabe? I noticed you posted originally about how bad it was during the game?
Yes I think I did, maybe I am being a bit harsh, and it was a improvement at our gaff due to the fact we have a very good cameraman. As I said the budget must be very low, and it shows in its product unfortunately. Don't like the commentary, the program is on too long before we see the actual game, it sure is better than nothing, but falls very short of being good.